Club RSX Message Board - View Single Post - 3 inch KTuned exhaust vs custom 3inch
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 10:45 PM   #1
Nicolas22S

Nicolas22S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nicolas22S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nicolas22S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nicolas22S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nicolas22S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nicolas22S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nicolas22S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nicolas22S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
3 inch KTuned exhaust vs custom 3inch

Hello everyone I just got my race header this weekend and I’m thinking now about pair them with a 3 inch exhaust but I don’t want something too loud, you guys know already the new law in California, I been reading and doing research and a lot of people get the KTeller piping and pair it’s with a vibrant ultra quiet resonator and a vibrant muffler or something else,so my question is between the KTuned 3inch exhaust and the KTeller 3inc piping with a vibrant ultra quiet resonator and a muffler like a HKS, vibrant or Apexi which one would be the quietest one ? By the way just asking if i want pops and backfire the KTUNED would give me that ? Or with the custom 3 inch?thanks
Nicolas22S is offline   Reply With Quote