Club RSX Message Board - View Single Post - Opinions?
Thread: Opinions?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 10:21 PM   #21
YoMammaCuhhhh

YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devons03DC5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoMammaCuhhhh View Post
thanks i appreciate the feedback. i’m honestly just building as i go. whatever feels right i guess? lol. i have a q300 exhaust on it. i got like 5 things on my list for this car, the side skirts of course. i’m looking into getting clear fog lights and clear side markers, also looking for a trunk lip and rear visor. that’s about it that’s left on my list. possibly a whole new paint job.
I think clear fogs and side markers would look great, especially if you throw some LED bulbs in the fogs [IMG class=inlineimg]https://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/anim_headbang.gif[/IMG]

yeahh, thanks i appreciate your responses. i’m just stuck trying to find some good clear side markers and clear fogs. also stuck on looking for the rear visor and trunk lip, but even then i’m still waiting to get paid lmfaoo
YoMammaCuhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote