Club RSX Message Board - View Single Post - Alexís 05 VBP
Thread: Alexís 05 VBP
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 03:42 PM   #246
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yeah I love the shift knob. Well, the crx I bought last week took all my project time before school. Got a lot done on it. Made a booboo here and there. Left the oil filter off like an idiot after I did all this work ... leaked out all my oil. Had to do a big clean up, put the filter back on , verified that I actually put the oil pan gasket back on successfully. Timing belt looked brand new. New plugs, new valve cover gasket kit, trans fluid , new washers, new radiator hoses, valvoline 5-30 maxlife and Genuine Honda oil filter, new air intake filter. New hardware. Tomorrow taking it to get exhaust pipe welded back on that I cut to do the oil pan. next will be looking at brakes, suspension, found a passenger tail light and itís in the mail , gonna get it Smogged , tags, wax it and take it to car wash power wash. Super happy with this purchase. Trying my best to keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote