Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

S2000 Show-Off: Cause we have a forum now!

181K views 992 replies 199 participants last post by  White_02 
#1 ·
Oh snap, first post evar?

Bought my 07 couple weeks ago, already have some scratches.:firemad:

See less See more
#885 ·
congrats! ap2 with ap1 wheels?

heres an update for mine

Sorry for sideways dyno chart. Was at a little over 21lbs

First night I got the car back before retune.

Decided to put the blitz back on the back

#903 ·
Ordered and have in hand (or about to be shipped) a new ACT HD PP with AP1 OEM Flywheel and Friction Disk. Getting that installed in the next week or two and then onto the SoS Stage 1 SC Kit.

#907 ·
Looks good. What are you replacing your current wheels with?

#909 · (Edited)
Upgraded the clutch, new hood, new rear diffuser, new rims. Working on upgrading the top and getting the Billman TCT and hopefully the SoS Stage 1 kit (although that might be a little later based on recent events).

#910 ·
Damn. All u guys have clean s2k. I'm keeping mine all stock as it seems this car is Gona be considered a classic . Hopefully be worth something . But damn , some clean sick ones on here

#911 ·
I thought about that, but honestly, I bought the car to enjoy it. I have no doubts it will be a classic regardless and most mods can be reversed with little damage to the car.

#912 · (Edited)
I put injen intake and Tanabe medallion exhaust . But that's it. Everything else is stock. I really like the red . Red yellow white were the only colors I would've went with . This is how she looked before I put her away. I just washed her before storage . Slapped a battery tender and it's been sitting since September . To bad u have the front plugs already on ur car . Honda sent me red caps by accident initially lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.