Club RSX Message Board - View Single Post - ECU tuning *chat* ask your questions here first
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 08:58 AM   #1959
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimReaper501 View Post
Sorry to just barge in. But Iím getting ready to take my first step into adding some performance. I have an 06 Auto. I do plan on doing a manual swap soon, but I wanna add some power for the time being. Iím thinking about buying Ktuner now but sending in my ECU is not an option because my parents canít find out about it lol

SO, would it be better for me to A. Buy the Auto ecu thats been unlocked & sell the reg ecu?
Or B. Wait until I get all the parts together for the manual swap & get ktuner then?

Iím trying to figure out which approach would be more cost effective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you want the extra bit of power, just buy it now. You will still benefit from it even though you have an auto trans. The reflash isn't anything spectacular, but it's an improvement over stock. Paired it with bolt ons and it made highway merging/passing much easier.
mfarmakas17 is offline   Reply With Quote