Club RSX Message Board - View Single Post - ECU tuning *chat* ask your questions here first
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 09:28 AM   #1960
ArcticBlueAlex
Master Member

ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimReaper501 View Post
Sorry to just barge in. But I’m getting ready to take my first step into adding some performance. I have an 06 Auto. I do plan on doing a manual swap soon, but I wanna add some power for the time being. I’m thinking about buying Ktuner now but sending in my ECU is not an option because my parents can’t find out about it lol

SO, would it be better for me to A. Buy the Auto ecu thats been unlocked & sell the reg ecu?
Or B. Wait until I get all the parts together for the manual swap & get ktuner then?

I’m trying to figure out which approach would be more cost effective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cost effective steps:
1. Save for a type s
2. Tell your parents you're a grown ass person (I wont assume your gender bro #me2)
3. Revel in the cost/labor savings

Stack that money and wait, theres a good life lesson in there somewhere about good things and waiting