Originally Posted by GrimReaper501
Sorry to just barge in. But I’m getting ready to take my first step into adding some performance. I have an 06 Auto. I do plan on doing a manual swap soon, but I wanna add some power for the time being. I’m thinking about buying Ktuner now but sending in my ECU is not an option because my parents can’t find out about it lol
SO, would it be better for me to A. Buy the Auto ecu thats been unlocked & sell the reg ecu?
Or B. Wait until I get all the parts together for the manual swap & get ktuner then?
I’m trying to figure out which approach would be more cost effective
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cost effective steps:
1. Save for a type s
2. Tell your parents you're a grown ass person (I wont assume your gender bro #me2)
3. Revel in the cost/labor savings
Stack that money and wait, theres a good life lesson in there somewhere about good things and waiting