Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

DC Metro *Chat*:Que Is Still Slow And Everyone Has Big Plans

80K views 2K replies 68 participants last post by  Solid Snake 
#1 ·
Woo Hoo!!

#1,849 ·
been quite some time! got an email alert and couldnt believe my eyes. maybe we need to set up meet one day?...... jesus look at all the old emojis. this is bringing back some old times. i have jdm tails now... suspension is beat again (for the 2nd time bc im too low), havent done much else than keep mine alive after being rear ended

#1,850 · (Edited)
One day I'll find that 05-06 VBP-S I still want...
I'm surprised at how hard they are to find these days. Where the hell did they all go???
I like the new Civics, but there's just something about that VTAAAAK sound that makes me happy, lol.
Especially when I had it tuned and VTEC was coming in at around 3K RPMS. Sounded sooo nice. I didn't have to be the fastest car on the road, but damn was it fun to drive!

#1,851 · (Edited)
One day I'll be selling mine... I'll look you up. About a couple months back, I met someone in MD at Costco looking for a RSX-S, but my answer is still the same: probably selling towards end of this year or the beginning of next year.

One day I'll find that 05-06 VBP-S I still want...
I'm surprised at how hard they are to find these days. Where the hell did they all go???

#1,859 · (Edited)
It's the same car it's been since 2011. It performs well enough; Sport # on the throttle control will be a very fast throttle response so roll around in Sport a little first to get used to it. Intelligent is super lame and didn't help my gas mileage very much at all so don't bother. It was always fun to make a turn from a stop and not break traction with my foot on the floor in second gear. The Cobb Accessport or some other tune is 100% worth it; in my case it gave me a bunch more power and better gas mileage at the same time. Mine was super unreliable after about 80K miles; if he has to get it towed more than twice in a 12 month period, he should get it fixed and unload it on someone else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.