Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Official DCPHIVE Philly *Chat*. PHILLIES, Cheesesteaks, and Bitches. AWWYEAH Part VII

87K views 2K replies 45 participants last post by  pcasupreme2 
#1 · (Edited)
Old chat is coming to a close in 3 pages, so I started new one here.

#1,534 ·
hope everyone made it through the storm ok. to be honest I expected this woulda been our 3rd storm like that by now. Now if only the city woulda plowed more than just the main roads

#1,536 ·
speaking of spring...did any of you go to PCM on Sunday at BK? I saw stuff on FB how it got out of hand (as expected and that's why I didn't go) and that PCM says they're cancelled until further notice. (I give that 2 weeks)

#1,539 ·
I have a question for you guys. I would love to get coils but I can't so I came across new Aspec suspension on one of the oem parts sites. Apparently thy're still made for 05-06. I'm assuming my stock suspension is completely rusted as is everything in my car. Do you think the aspec suspension would be ok or would other things then need to be replaced because of the rust? When I looked at pics they look almost like coils in the sense it just those pieces but I can't seem to locate what the parts would look like that come with the aspec kit.
I think I'm talking in circles now but this would be much more reasonable than coils at this point and the age of the car as is.
thoughts?

#1,540 ·
How much are you trying to spend? 02-06 all fit the same, the only difference is between 02-04 and 05-06 springs, the fronts rotate opposite directions. If you aren't looking to lower the car more than an inch, I would recommend aspec it will ride well, if you want to have no fender gap these arent for you. The only thing I would recommend picking up before hand is new tie rod ends in the front, they typically tear.

#1,541 ·
thanks AJ. yea i'm not trying to slam it for sure. I drive too much for all that and lived it with the old car. so yes if I can get my hands on the aspec I will pick up the tie rod ends too. I replaced the end links not that long ago. I know practically everything in the car needs to be replaced.

#1,542 ·
I have another question...
I want blue honda emblems..I know rice, but I don't think they come with the front grill adapter like the jdm red ones do. Does anyone know the size of that plastic square piece or know what civic that would come on? I've been looking for it separately and haven't had luck finding it. I thought maybe if I know the size I can just get it from honda.
thanks in advance...

#1,549 ·
super dead thread but i just bought a lift for myself, if anyone needs any basic work done to the car, suspension, bolt ons, and minor repairs hit me up. fair cash prices.

i also sell tires and can mount and balance them. as well as stretch any size tire.

#1,562 ·
Cody are you friends with everyone on FB? Could you set up a group chat or event or something so we can schedule something? I don't trust that people will see it on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.