Coltzxli's Show off - Black on Black on Black on Black - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-15-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Coltzxli's Show off - Black on Black on Black on Black

Dyno Video 203 WHP 157 Torque

Mod List

Engine:
Injen CAI
OBX Race Header
APEXI GT Spec Exhaust EXHAUST VIDEO ......Exhaust video # 2
Reflash ECU
DIY mini tuck
Motor inserts
DC5r Valve cover
K-tuned fuel rail
K-tuned Coil cover
K-Tuned Battery tie down
DIY Custom painted valve cover

Suspension:
BC Racing BR type coilovers Raceland coils
Progress sway bar
Legit Mugen Front Strut bar
Legit Mugen Rear Strut bar

Exterior:
Aspec front and rear
Aspec Badge
Legit Mugen Front
Rep Mugen Rear
Fogs
Tint 20%
Black Stocks
ClubRSX Frame
Window Visors

Interior:
Momo shift knob
Red sticked boot
Black headliner
Black Visors
Black A pillar
Custom LED lit Door Sills DIY Here

Audio/ Security:
Viper Smart Start
Sony Xplode Unit
15 in TREO sub
1000 watt Planet Audio

Current Numbers

Dyno sheet by Coltzxli, on Flickr
Current Setup

Edit 1-2 by Coltzxli, on Flickr
_MG_2761 by Coltzxli, on Flickr
2014-04-19 19.55.33 by Coltzxli, on Flickr
2014-04-19 19.55.55 by Coltzxli, on Flickr

Older Wingless Setup

_MG_1950 by Coltzxli, on Flickr

Edit 4 by Coltzxli, on Flickr

_MG_2286 by Coltzxli, on Flickr
[IMG]
_MG_1559 by Coltzxli, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]
_MG_1579 by Coltzxli, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited by coltzxli; 06-23-2014 at 06:05 PM..
coltzxli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2012, 06:34 PM   #2
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Facebook shoutout

Custom illuminated door sills

All black interior

Spaz Approved
2014-04-20 13.00.15 by Coltzxli, on Flickr

Last edited by coltzxli; 04-20-2014 at 02:26 PM..
Old 04-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #3
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

REs

Last edited by coltzxli; 12-14-2012 at 08:44 PM..

Old 04-15-2012, 06:43 PM   #4
mallen600
Pancakes

mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looks a little ricey
TN CREW #6[/B]ABP Crew Member #79[/B]
Zombie Eradication Team #68
BB Crew
***PIC OF BUFFALO HERE***
mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:02 PM   #5
Fade2Black
Retired OG

Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
looks better with the 05-06 wheels

glad you got rid of the Si wheel

2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6 - Injen CAI - RV6 PCD'S and J-Pipe - RV6 Double resonated midpipe - 25.4mm RSB
2002 SSM Type S - gone
RIP 2002 NHBP Type S - 452whp/358tq pump gas
Fade2Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #6
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
looks better with the 05-06 wheels

glad you got rid of the Si wheel
Agreed lol those rims needed to go!
Old 04-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #7
M3_DC5
JDM_DC5

M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
rear visor has to go...get the flush one that one is better!!
but keep up to work!!
M3_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #8
LimaRSX
#selfie

LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top
LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top LimaRSX is not even half way to the top
Good job at paying it off before doing a lot of mods.

Good luck on the build, get rid of the rear visor.

Fuck this fucking build crew
IG: LimaRSX

HotAvy&SigKrew
LimaRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #9
RHD_SWAG
*****Shade Tree*****

RHD_SWAG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RHD_SWAG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RHD_SWAG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RHD_SWAG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RHD_SWAG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RHD_SWAG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RHD_SWAG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RHD_SWAG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimaRSX View Post
Good job at paying it off before doing a lot of mods.

Good luck on the build, get rid of the rear visor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_DC5 View Post
rear visor has to go...get the flush one that one is better!!
but keep up to work!!
What they said . . . Would look much better without visor
Old 04-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #10
hellaslowteg
S2000

hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltzxli View Post
Agreed lol those rims needed to go!
haha i used to rock si wheels on my nbp
hellaslowteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #11
mike_dc5
type S

mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
car looks good and yeah rear visor doesnt flow well

for all u hating on si wheels
mike_dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:55 PM   #12
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHD_SWAG View Post
What they said . . . Would look much better without visor
Yea i underatand although it will look better when i get the type r wing and the aspec kit
Old 04-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #13
Ru553LL86

Ru553LL86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ru553LL86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ru553LL86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ru553LL86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ru553LL86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ru553LL86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ru553LL86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ru553LL86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Like that you paid it off first, I plan on paying my down lower before too many serious mods just got my 06 base 1 month ago.

I do agree on visor I have never been a fan of those but to each his own
Ru553LL86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:13 PM   #14
jaydan1020

jaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jaydan1020 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
um....2005-2006 Headlights and taillights come like that...nobody blacked out the headlights or did red out on the taillights. Thats only for 2002-2004....ANYWAYZ looks great so far but DEFF. needs a drop.
2013 Honda Civic Si- DD
jaydan1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:05 AM   #15
loithao
Only Takes One...

loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
wow paid off your car in 10 months? impressive
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyne View Post
dont worry, she purs like a kitten, and my 12's shake the whole car, but a bunch of pussies think there big, because they can talk on the internet. i asked for your opinions, not ur insults.
loithao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:35 AM   #16
hondapower
i-vtec

hondapower is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by loithao View Post
wow paid off your car in 10 months? impressive
yeah that... so you were paying 1,280 a month with a minimum wage job?
Old 04-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #17
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondapower View Post
yeah that... so you were paying 1,280 a month with a minimum wage job?
Well i had 7 grand saved and the other 6 i payed off in that 10 months... but still impresive for a 17-18 year old. Thanks for the love
Old 04-16-2012, 11:00 AM   #18
dс5_lov3r
Banned

dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice
dс5_lov3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:49 PM   #19
M3_DC5
JDM_DC5

M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltzxli View Post
Yea i underatand although it will look better when i get the type r wing and the aspec kit
Get the flush one better. Flows a lot better!!!
M3_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #20
LowandSlowDC5

LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nhbp checkinn in, doesnt look bad, get rid of that visor and drop it. and whats that sticker on the rims say?
2005 WRX - Sold
2004 NHBP Type S - Sold
2002 Civic Ex - Sold
LowandSlowDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:58 PM   #21
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowandSlowDC5 View Post
nhbp checkinn in, doesnt look bad, get rid of that visor and drop it. and whats that sticker on the rims say?
thanks, i think lol..
it says acura in red- im trying it out seeing if it looks better or worse. still undecided.. my friends like it but im not sure I do..
Old 04-16-2012, 09:12 PM   #22
krnseoulja

krnseoulja is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Nice fresh start.
krnseoulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:03 PM   #23
lilbabykenny

lilbabykenny is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lilbabykenny is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lilbabykenny is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lilbabykenny is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lilbabykenny is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lilbabykenny is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lilbabykenny is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lilbabykenny is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lilbabykenny is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Paint the wheels back to silver...

PWP Type S CURRENT BUILD
lilbabykenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:12 AM   #24
bape_Lovers

bape_Lovers is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bape_Lovers is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bape_Lovers is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bape_Lovers is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bape_Lovers is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bape_Lovers is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bape_Lovers is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bape_Lovers is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
plz do not red out or blackout your headlights...get stock Type S rims if you can

You're sick so you should probably just commit suicide in order to prevent yourself from dying of this sickness.
bape_Lovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #25
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bape_Lovers View Post
plz do not red out or blackout your headlights...get stock Type S rims if you can
Uhh theyre not, nor do i plan too. Also those are stocks