Official Post Picture of Your Car Now 9 - Low Quality Pics Keep Right - Page 40 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-26-2016, 06:51 PM   #976
ilovewheels

ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anointed_DC5 View Post
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pholai View Post
Alberta, Canada! About an hour drive away from me are the rocky mountains. And the front fenders are looking good! Which flares did you use, are they just universal or the J's racing ones?
they are the J's racing universal ones.
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2016, 07:28 PM   #977
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by chase12345 View Post
y we gotta make such complicated passwords to log in? keep forgetting it the day after i change it

devsport skirt issue lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5luis View Post
test fitted my bumper. getting the grills tomorrow. just need the taillights.

any front lip plans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrsx24 View Post
clean paintjob still looks fresh
Quote:
dat scenery doe.. wish it looked like that down here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovewheels View Post
painted and mounted

clean
Old 10-26-2016, 07:30 PM   #978
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

Old 10-26-2016, 08:27 PM   #979
dc5luis
Master N00b Member

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage

finished. should have waited for the emblem to come in but didn't want to wait anymore. next needs some tails to finish the rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovewheels View Post
nice, I sometimes wanna do the old style front end on mine lol. kinda the opposite of what you just did
yeah i'm keeping my bumpers just in case i wanna go back to my 02 look. it's a unique look, but the 05 is more sleeker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5_Trendy View Post
any front lip plans?
always been a big fan of the p1 front lip. might get that down the future. if not a-spec for sure.
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:31 PM   #980
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Quote:
seems like you guys are more simplized & used to the ordinary..
but you guys know me lol
thx for understanding doe

sooo whats up with ur build anything new? hardly see yo ass on here...
Its cold as fuck etc here so i just have everything stored. No point in putting everything now, then snow etc fucks up bumper and paint etc. But i have js parts saved up, front bumper, side skirts, front fenders, aspec rear etc. Got a new job with big income so saving up to do a color change in the spring and the reason why i havent been on here. Im not putting parts on now painting it mm to then change it in months and let the snow fuck it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 10:26 PM   #981
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Alberta, Canada! About an hour drive away from me are the rocky mountains. And the front fenders are looking good! Which flares did you use, are they just universal or the J's racing ones?
Rockies for the win!!!

Old shot, up Pikes Peak. I need to shoot this with the car in its current state; I lost the file with the original photo size

Old 10-27-2016, 02:31 AM   #982
chase12345

chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
devsport skirt issue lol

any front lip plans?

clean paintjob still looks fresh
dat scenery doe.. wish it looked like that down here
clean
these are top1 bro
chase12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 02:38 AM   #983
HurriSkiest
2night I wear a small hat

HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with
HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
Rockies for the win!!!

Old shot, up Pikes Peak. I need to shoot this with the car in its current state; I lost the file with the original photo size

Awesome Pic man, Pikes Peak is the shit. I used to work out there for Intel, right of Garden of the Gods Rd.
Fuck A/C Windows Down Crew #10

735whp/470tq @ 27psi on e55-60
684whp/480tq @ 32psi on Q16
PPG BW TS 8374 Tuned by Jeff Evans @ Locash Racing
HurriSkiest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 01:26 PM   #984
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
DSC_4173 by Joey Jazmines, on Flickr
DSC_4656 by Joey Jazmines, on Flickr
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 01:41 PM   #985
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moises's_Rsx View Post
Its cold as fuck etc here so i just have everything stored. No point in putting everything now, then snow etc fucks up bumper and paint etc. But i have js parts saved up, front bumper, side skirts, front fenders, aspec rear etc. Got a new job with big income so saving up to do a color change in the spring and the reason why i havent been on here. Im not putting parts on now painting it mm to then change it in months and let the snow fuck it up.
ahh i see... no wonder
hope the snow goes away so you can bring her out of hibernation lol, anxious to see it all put together

Quote:
Rockies for the win!!!

damn thats a view
Quote:
Originally Posted by chase12345 View Post
these are top1 bro
forgot top1 made a type3 flare/wing-less side my bad
but doesnt it bother you abit that its not flat out straight tho?

Last edited by DC5_Trendy; 10-27-2016 at 01:45 PM..
DC5_Trendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 06:20 PM   #986
azrsx24

azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

Car and picture, both are top notch!
azrsx24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 10:54 PM   #987
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Yupp and oh dont worry bro yul be in for a big surprise. Btw deejay those flares would look nice molded on your fenders

Quote:
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 11:18 PM   #988
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 01:37 AM   #989
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

wow recaros thanks..
Old 10-28-2016, 11:16 AM   #990
Salaswas

Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Quote:
wow recaros thanks..
lmao. Im planning on going out to the The Chronicles meet tomorrow. Anyone one else going? Hopefully i get my car looking good enough to grab a pic and ill post it up tomorrow.
Broke college kid #132
Salaswas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 12:26 PM   #991
ricrx

ricrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ricrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ricrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ricrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ricrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ricrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ricrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ricrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ricrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaswas View Post
lmao. Im planning on going out to the The Chronicles meet tomorrow. Anyone one else going? Hopefully i get my car looking good enough to grab a pic and ill post it up tomorrow.
Ill be there this weekend.

ricrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 12:44 PM   #992
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
someone sig quote this please
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 02:28 PM   #993
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

Old 10-28-2016, 04:59 PM   #994
Pholai

Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricrx View Post

Car looks good, loving those regas. Which canards are those btw?
Pholai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 08:18 PM   #995
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Deejay, you should sig it. Own it, man.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:42 PM   #996
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
Quote:

I still vuv u <3
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
Old 10-28-2016, 11:56 PM   #997
Salaswas

Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

See you there
Broke college kid #132
Salaswas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 01:50 AM   #998
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

Quote:
liking how you painted the cs lip instead of leaving it black.. looks good color matched
Quote:
Deejay, you should sig it. Own it, man.
own it like how You Own stock height?
Quote:

I still vuv u <3
well tbh, what you said really stung like a bitch, but i get why. excluding the fact im in this "stance phase" rn
v2 felt as a impulse parts throw on just for a quick carshow meet w/out fully thinking it through...
but with u guys knowing how long this build took, to get a simple lip kit on & paint..?
i just needed to see how these 1st set of add ons mount, so i can move on to the next...

Last edited by DC5_Trendy; 10-29-2016 at 02:02 AM..
DC5_Trendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 02:06 AM   #999
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

Quote:
well tbh, what you said really stung like a bitch, but i get why. excluding the fact im in this "stance phase" rn
v2 felt as a impulse parts throw on just for a quick carshow meet w/out fully thinking it through...
but with u guys knowing how long this build took, to get a simple lip kit on & paint..?
i just needed to see how these 1st set of add ons mount, so i can move on to the next...
Well sorry about that, I didn't really mean to be a dick, just throwing jokes. I like that it's your own thing and that you don't really care, nor should you. You did a lot of cool stuff and it's your car, so you shouldn't care what others think.

To be honest, I was personally a bit disappointed by the build because it took so long and I imagined the final product would have been more epic, but that's just me. Don't take it to hear mang, I still like ya.
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
Old 10-29-2016, 02:58 AM   #1000
chase12345

chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
ahh i see... no wonder
hope the snow goes away so you can bring her out of hibernation lol, anxious to see it all put together

damn thats a view

forgot top1 made a type3 flare/wing-less side my bad
but doesnt it bother you abit that its not flat out straight tho?

nah dude i like it it looks cool from certain angles, maybe not as clean from the side.

and don't let the haters get to ya, I think your car is dope.
chase12345 is offline   Reply With Quote