fixed motor mounts - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > The DIY Garage RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-14-2019, 07:29 AM   #26
Mikeman711

Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Dude you really need to get s life cause obviously you have nothing better to do ! If you actually read what I said you would see I can’t do the full fake. Seal till summer it’s winter duhh and the advice for the 3m window weld was just to let people know the cure time was not only 24-48 hours theirs no point in showing a video or pics of that cause video and pick can’t tell how soft or hard it gets say by day!

Like I said if you don’t like it then get off this forum I posted simple as that ! You need to grow up ! For real don’t comment on my post again since apparently all you want to do is bitch about how I made the forum first you need to read what I typed not half of it !😂😂 cause it’s apparent you did not
Mikeman711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2019, 07:42 AM   #27
Mikeman711

Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
If you don’t have questions then leave simple as that if you are to lazy then leave but thanks now I’m making a new one cause you pretty much spammed the fuck out of this forum
Do me a favor don’t comment on my shit any more since you apparently have a problem with me or what or how I post things ! Jesus Christ
Mikeman711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:10 AM   #28
Dad
Master Member

Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
I have a genuine question..

Why do you send me a PM and then leave 3 replies to yourself in a supposed DIY thread?

Why don't you get back to the DIY? How did everything look after it cured? Did you get to bounce them off the ground like you wanted? In for more updates on your handyman in a can fix

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread

Last edited by Dad; 01-14-2019 at 09:28 AM..
Dad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2019, 09:18 AM   #29
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Dude, just quit your bitching. This is the internet, an electronic extension of the real world where everyone is an asshole. You're going to get flamed no matter what you do, just suck it up and deal with it. This isn't your personal diary or blog, it's a forum.
mfarmakas17 is offline   Reply With Quote