Supercharged *CHAT* CXV - The S/C crew resurrection - Page 48 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Supercharging RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-13-2019, 03:21 PM   #1176
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cauQazn View Post
the acuity tps is good, shouldn't have issues with it
Thanks for the affirmation! I was losing my shit this morning trying to drive and not get rear ended. Swapped cars during lunch.

Sensor should be here by Wed. Will report if my issue is resolved.
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2019, 12:30 PM   #1177
Luna
Tuna Luna

Luna is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nats007 View Post
Thanks for the affirmation! I was losing my shit this morning trying to drive and not get rear ended. Swapped cars during lunch.

Yeah x2 on acuity. Also, It didnít cross my mind about the problem you were having possibly relating to tps. It happened to me awhile back and the car would do just that. My bad, I just havenít driven the car in so long that I forgot I went through that similar problem. Once I switched it, car ran fine. Hope thatís what is causing the problem so it can be fixed
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:58 AM   #1178
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nats007 View Post

Yeah x2 on acuity. Also, It didn’t cross my mind about the problem you were having possibly relating to tps. It happened to me awhile back and the car would do just that. My bad, I just haven’t driven the car in so long that I forgot I went through that similar problem. Once I switched it, car ran fine. Hope that’s what is causing the problem so it can be fixed<a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Thumbs Up" ></a>
Lol, no worries! Got the new TPS and took my TB out this morning. Going to get it maxbored and reinstall. Fingers crossed it resolves my problem!
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote