New member looking to add to the community - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > New Member Introduction RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-05-2019, 08:48 PM   #1
1988holloway

1988holloway is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1988holloway is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1988holloway is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1988holloway is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1988holloway is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1988holloway is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1988holloway is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1988holloway is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
New member looking to add to the community

Back in 2006 I owed my last Honda (so I thought). It was an 06 civic si that I completely riced out and sold. Fast forward to 2015 and I got back on the race scene with a 94 Pontiac trans am that I still own. In the last year I started buying and selling cars and ran into this rsx type s on trade. The rsx has a k24a4 with spun rod. I found a k24a2 with transmission at salvage yard for $600. I hope I’m in the final stages to getting this car on the road and using it as my road race/ circuit car.

A little more info on where I am with the car.

I quickly realized that the tsx trans would not work, so I swapped the Internals into the rsx 6spd tranny. I am running a stock k24 for now but have many performance parts to include a Frankenstein engine and a k20a3. Also got in the mail the other day a tucked rywire harness, carbon fiber hood, throttle body adapter to use type s throttle on. Tsx intake mani, and a crap load of other stuff to get the job done right!
Looking forward to engaging with you guys and blowing doors off American and euro cars!

Find me and the rsx on Instagram at antzview360. Also check out the Facebook and YouTube page speed plus garage!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4D14C7C9-E8EB-40D7-B967-D8D495904145_1559785640034.jpeg
Views:	31
Size:	256.3 KB
ID:	549627   Click image for larger version

Name:	B6417F06-155E-422B-9D84-59AAA1625A86_1559785666187.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	748.8 KB
ID:	549629  
1988holloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2019, 10:10 PM   #2
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 04:16 PM   #3
reddirtross

reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Looks good. Looking forward to your contributions. Welcome to the forum.
reddirtross is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2019, 11:28 AM   #4
Donna111

Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hellooo, i am new here. I just can say... wooow
Donna111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 06:51 PM   #5
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna111 View Post

Hello , HOT Donna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 09:19 PM   #6
reddirtross

reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna111 View Post
Hello Donna, welcome to the forum!
Old 06-17-2019, 10:22 AM   #7
Donna111

Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Donna111 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thank you.
Donna111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:17 AM   #8
sara_judjin

sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sara_judjin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
welcome to the forum
Old 06-18-2019, 08:46 PM   #9
reddirtross

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara_judjin View Post
welcome to the forum
Same to you Sara!