**S2Kitt Build** (Updated 8/14/14) MOTOR is being Assembled!!! - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-26-2010, 11:55 PM   #26
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by rand0mher0 View Post
tail of the dragon?

sick s2k, i love your plate lol
yes sir, we went back in April for Wake The Dragon
its an S2Ki.com event

Sickest roads i have ever been on, scared the shit out of me lol

AWSOME!!!
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2010, 12:02 AM   #27
SoloTypeS
Pho Show

SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though
very nice shit bro
Old 12-27-2010, 12:38 AM   #28
slooowdc5
Master Member

slooowdc5 gets around and is known
slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known slooowdc5 gets around and is known
nice bro, not bad!
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=809691
slooowdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2010, 07:20 AM   #29
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
very clean s2k!
Drewpreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:37 AM   #30
thebluedc5
G - Monay

thebluedc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
nice
Old 12-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #31
integraxtr
TeamV2Lab

integraxtr is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
nice s2k, but why did you do the dash white?!?!?!
integraxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:38 AM   #32
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by integraxtr View Post
nice s2k, but why did you do the dash white?!?!?!
bought the car that way, the previous owner i guess was going for the show car look. I duno, but i'm pretty over the white myself, I'd like to go to w/ OE all black or black/red combo.

Here she is the day i brought her home

Old 12-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #33
mschaidle
Sith Lord

mschaidle is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2Kitt View Post
bought the car that way, the previous owner i guess was going for the show car look. I duno, but i'm pretty over the white myself, I'd like to go to w/ OE all black or black/red combo.

Here she is the day i brought her home

I don't think it looks that bad... if ya don't like the white why don't ya have it re-wraped in black???
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchie View Post
I like to think of CRSX as the front lines of the war against rice.
mschaidle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:44 PM   #34
rsx gt-1
booty inspector

rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
well the white doesn't really flow. Some black suede would look nice.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=652378
rsx gt-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #35
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

Thanks guys for all the positive feed back
Old 12-28-2010, 08:34 AM   #36
RSX-S2006
SHOCKER!

RSX-S2006 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-S2006 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-S2006 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-S2006 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-S2006 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-S2006 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-S2006 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-S2006 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
sick car! What do u think about the Nitto NT-05 tires??
Broke Student Crew #113 - KSU
2010 CU2
2006 DC5S
1995 EJ1 2006 STi 2006 Boosted tC
RSX-S2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:19 AM   #37
jester0110
Master Member

jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jester0110 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
interior
jester0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #38
Johnny B
JohnnyB.Good

Johnny B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnny B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnny B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnny B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnny B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnny B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnny B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnny B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Good taste Love it.
Johnny B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:50 AM   #39
MM RSeXy
LasHONDA

MM RSeXy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
nice
Old 12-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #40
Inspectorfields
GUnited

Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
SICK! Dude, I just looked at your location... Moyock NC?! Lol my in-laws live there! Were you in Durham a few weeks ago, by the Best Buy off of I-40 @ New Hope Commons? I saw one that was white with a black hard top and I almost wrecked lol.
Anime Crew 一九番! (#9)
SPA YELLOW AP1
NHBP DC5
OCTANE BLUE EVO X ACURA TSX ANOTHER SPA AP1
Inspectorfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #41
RSXNINE
Master Member

RSXNINE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXNINE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXNINE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXNINE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXNINE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXNINE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXNINE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXNINE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
sick car man!

EJ6 Stock!
RSXNINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 03:02 PM   #42
MadVillain
Training Mode

MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep
MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep
damn, I'm diggin yo ride

☆☆☆
MadVillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:11 PM   #43
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaidle View Post
I don't think it looks that bad... if ya don't like the white why don't ya have it re-wraped in black???
Lol cuz i spend my money on all this other shit on the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX-S2006 View Post
sick car! What do u think about the Nitto NT-05 tires??
I love them, I will def. purchase again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectorfields View Post
SICK! Dude, I just looked at your location... Moyock NC?! Lol my in-laws live there! Were you in Durham a few weeks ago, by the Best Buy off of I-40 @ New Hope Commons? I saw one that was white with a black hard top and I almost wrecked lol.
lol no wasn't me. I live in Va now an car only comes out on the weekends
the last time I was out that way was in April for "Wake the Dragon"
Old 12-28-2010, 07:43 PM   #44
krnboynemesis
Hungry4Horsepower

krnboynemesis is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Nice car and pics, that mountain road with a trail of S2Ks looks like it was a lot of fun.

Please support & subscribe to my blog
krnboynemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:01 PM   #45
Bl_nd
e85 ethanol

Bl_nd is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
the white interior is ugly as hell, IMO.. all you need is a full red interior and ure car would look perfect.
one of my friends might be parting his red dash n door panels out soon so ill let you know if he does

Corn Burner...
Bl_nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 04:44 AM   #46
dc5_rupert

dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
this is nice
Broke Student Crew #55
dc5_rupert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:13 AM   #47
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:36 PM   #48
mattrt09
Texas

mattrt09 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
yea that white interior is gay
Old 12-29-2010, 05:36 PM   #49
neverdone
Dc5 # 5

neverdone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx neverdone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx neverdone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx neverdone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx neverdone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx neverdone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx neverdone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx neverdone is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Old 12-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #50
Jake-e-boy
survival of the fitness

Jake-e-boy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jake-e-boy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jake-e-boy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jake-e-boy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jake-e-boy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jake-e-boy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jake-e-boy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jake-e-boy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
plate is win
Jake-e-boy is offline   Reply With Quote