**S2Kitt Build** (Updated 8/14/14) MOTOR is being Assembled!!! - Page 5 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #101
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
tanks guys
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2011, 06:21 PM   #102
Jamdc5
#t=01m01s

Jamdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jamdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jamdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jamdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jamdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jamdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jamdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jamdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

RSX Type S 03 - pwp, black interior sold
Jamdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:14 PM   #103
sliver rsx-s

sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start
Amazing! thats all i can say lol
sliver rsx-s is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2011, 03:39 PM   #104
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
thanks guys

new Single Exhaust is on the way
Old 04-13-2011, 03:57 PM   #105
chokfull
Unpopular

chokfull is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chokfull is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chokfull is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chokfull is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chokfull is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chokfull is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chokfull is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chokfull is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
looks sweet. I don't mind the white interior so much actually, in case you are looking for a vote of confidence.
chokfull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 06:42 PM   #106
Titan7
DC5 Titan

Titan7 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Titan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:23 PM   #107
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

finally got 17x9's all the way around now w/ 255/40/17 Nitto NT-05's x4
I'll try an post some pics soon
Old 04-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #108
Martian SI
Bracka's Bitches Bitches

Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member Martian SI is a glorious c-rsx member
i think the wing sticks out a lot because your wheels are too plain. they ruin it for me...other than that...god shit i guess.

nvr seen a carbon hardtop.

EPTHIRD
Reverse Stagger Crew. #1
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryder View Post
"get mad bro cuzz idgaf cuzz im stylinn anyway"

Damn that bitch sold her top?? fuckkk " super rare hard top is sold "
Martian SI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:47 PM   #109
krnboi17
Imperial

krnboi17 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I rove your carrrr!!!
Old 04-14-2011, 03:56 PM   #110
shwafia
Shwafia

shwafia is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
sick
shwafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:24 PM   #111
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

Going this weekend to pick up the New Exhaust
Old 04-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #112
04NBPDC5

04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
after viewing the photos, im really considering taking this guys offer on trading my dc5 for his ap2. Nice job!
Old 04-17-2011, 08:50 PM   #113
i<3wasabi

i<3wasabi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx i<3wasabi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx i<3wasabi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx i<3wasabi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx i<3wasabi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx i<3wasabi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx i<3wasabi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx i<3wasabi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Niice...
i<3wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:04 PM   #114
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

17x9 an 255's all the way around
Meat Status

Old 04-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #115
Horizons

Horizons is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Horizons is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Horizons is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Horizons is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Horizons is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Horizons is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Horizons is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Horizons is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Is that an Amuse front lip? I could be wrong, but it sure does look like one.
Horizons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:26 PM   #116
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

no its just an OEM replica lip.

I'll be switching to the CR lip before too long
Old 04-18-2011, 05:27 AM   #117
dc5_rupert

dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rupert is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
dam i love this s2k
Broke Student Crew #55
dc5_rupert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:06 AM   #118
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
clean
Drewpreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:47 PM   #119
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

Updated List

an Pics on OP

The Easter Bunny was good to me lol

(Single Exhaust)
Old 05-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #120
hondamotorz
Master Member

hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hondamotorz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
this car makes me proud i drive a honda
hondamotorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:37 AM   #121
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

Huge Update bump

lil video clips
First Startup w/ the Supercharger
http://youtu.be/ao74AvsVysE

Rev to 4k before tune
http://youtu.be/YuZnUjBXruk
Old 04-26-2012, 10:52 AM   #122
Inspectorfields
GUnited

Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice car man. Moyock, like Moyock NC??
Anime Crew 一九番! (#9)
SPA YELLOW AP1
NHBP DC5
OCTANE BLUE EVO X ACURA TSX ANOTHER SPA AP1
Inspectorfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #123
SkylineTT7
OMG DC5

SkylineTT7 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Looks great...keep posting
Done
Accelerating
- My Show-Off Thread: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=689498
SkylineTT7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #124
SA_DC5_NW
How You DOOIN

SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
damn it i want an sk2 so bad, but at the same time i love me dc5 and its payed for. Thinkin by my bday in August i might be gettin on for a new DD and only track my dc. Ur car is sick bro. Love the cf roof and pillars
SA_DC5_NW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #125
shred4life
unamused

shred4life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shred4life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shred4life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shred4life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shred4life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shred4life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shred4life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shred4life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
im pretty sure i've seen you around the v.beach area. car is sick
shred4life is offline   Reply With Quote