The Official Missouri *CHAT* MSorks Eats Hot Wings In The Shower Bc Its JDM - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Mid West
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #26
G8way
FBGM in Rolllllla all day

G8way is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
doesnt mean they're not worth as much as they do!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #27
G8way

Quote:
Originally Posted by adio3x View Post
dibs on photoshoot lol.
jakes doin one then i want you to do one too!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:07 PM   #28
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
adio when i get tim's wheels fo free we can do a photoshoot out here

you gonna be in como all summer?
Old 04-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #29
adio3x
i hate life

adio3x is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8way View Post
jakes doin one then i want you to do one too!
Damnit!

Hanz come to saint louis and lets shoot the s13.

Im the cat's pajamas.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #30
hellaslowteg
S2000

hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member
in on 2
Old 04-19-2012, 12:10 PM   #31
adio3x
i hate life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSlowXS View Post
adio when i get tim's wheels fo free we can do a photoshoot out here

you gonna be in como all summer?
Nah I'm moving out at the end of May, come back to stl, get side skirts and wheels, and we can do the dirty (not in a sexual way).

Im the cat's pajamas.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:12 PM   #32
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
ill be home after finals week until the end of may then i move back out here for work! we need to have a meet and shoot!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:16 PM   #33
adio3x
i hate life

I'm down any time after the 11-18th, going out to Moab UT to bash my shit up!

Im the cat's pajamas.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #34
G8way

greg lets get aspec sides
Old 04-19-2012, 01:21 PM   #35
SilverS-STL

SilverS-STL is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Look what FedEx just dropped off. Front & rear will be here tomorrow.

Showoff Thread...
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...1#post39577353
Old 04-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #36
SilverS-STL

Quote:
dibs on photoshoot lol.
and you will never see the pics

Showoff Thread...
Old 04-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #37
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member
whooops just made a new thread cause i didnt see this
Old 04-19-2012, 01:23 PM   #38
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member
lol greg im back already
Old 04-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #39
SilverS-STL

Showoff Thread...
Old 04-19-2012, 01:32 PM   #40
hellaslowteg
S2000

hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverS-STL View Post
Look what FedEx just dropped off. Front & rear will be here tomorrow.

did they ship it like that??
Old 04-19-2012, 01:38 PM   #41
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

makin dis paper my bitch....
Old 04-19-2012, 01:39 PM   #42
SilverS-STL

They were shrink wrapped, put into a box and shrink wrapped again.

Showoff Thread...
Old 04-19-2012, 01:40 PM   #43
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

from canida
Old 04-19-2012, 01:42 PM   #44
SilverS-STL

yes sir

Showoff Thread...
Old 04-19-2012, 01:51 PM   #45
combsy18

combsy18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx combsy18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx combsy18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx combsy18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx combsy18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx combsy18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx combsy18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx combsy18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
reposting here because I didn't see the new thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hick08
Truform meet? Haven't heard about it

It's a local forum. Most of the members are in springfield and there's a few of us from Joplin. you can check it out at truformonline.com and there should be some more info on there. You've got to register and make 5 posts i think before you can see the whole forum though. I think theyre expecting a pretty decent turn out for this meet not huge or anything but usually some pretty decent cars
Old 04-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #46
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

the fuck? what did i misss
Old 04-19-2012, 02:17 PM   #47
hellaslowteg
S2000

Old 04-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #48
hick08
Master Member

hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by combsy18 View Post
reposting here because I didn't see the new thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hick08
Truform meet? Haven't heard about it

It's a local forum. Most of the members are in springfield and there's a few of us from Joplin. you can check it out at truformonline.com and there should be some more info on there. You've got to register and make 5 posts i think before you can see the whole forum though. I think theyre expecting a pretty decent turn out for this meet not huge or anything but usually some pretty decent cars
I will have to check it out

DSM Crew

Old 04-19-2012, 04:14 PM   #49
RSlowXS
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G8way View Post
greg lets get aspec sides

ill email the ebay seller and get the deets on it.

Quote:
I'm down any time after the 11-18th, going out to Moab UT to bash my shit up!

sick, sometime after that will work for me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaslowteg View Post
what suspension did you have last time??

new title time b4 you get banned again sorks
Old 04-19-2012, 04:20 PM   #50
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

what is this photoshoot bullshit... photobucket ruined my showoff
Closed Thread