The Official Missouri *CHAT* MSorks Eats Hot Wings In The Shower Bc Its JDM - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Mid West
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #51
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

sorks we are planning a stl meet late may and or photoshoots with adio that we will never see..

AND GUISE 2 PACKAGES ARRIVED TODAY AND IM MAILING OFF MY HAZARD BUTTON TOMORROW
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #52
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Tim, I emailed the aspec side seller, hopefully Ill have an answer soon
Old 04-19-2012, 07:36 PM   #53
RSlowXS
Master Member

Wooooooo!!!!

Okay forreals sides are next. But not until the end of the semester I guess..
Old 04-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #54
DC5Hanz
Banned

DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio3x View Post
Damnit!

Hanz come to saint louis and lets shoot the s13.
haha possibly.. well so today i found out my buddy sergey is selling his ssr professors in sbc finish. super baller shit yo
Old 04-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #55
DC5Hanz
Banned

DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
sizes are 17x9.5 +0 and 18x10.5 -5
Old 04-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #56
RSlowXS
Master Member

Hey so I got another club ep3 guy wanting to trade his ep3 hazard for a rsx black one.. let me know if you wanna trade and ill give you the guys number to text
Old 04-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #57
hick08
Master Member

hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSlowXS View Post
Hey so I got another club ep3 guy wanting to trade his ep3 hazard for a rsx black one.. let me know if you wanna trade and ill give you the guys number to text
What's the difference? Possibly interested

DSM Crew

Old 04-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #58
RSlowXS
Master Member

if you search but the ep3 is bright like peach color.. idk looks different and kinda cool lol
Old 04-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #59
hick08
Master Member

hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Is it angled like that?

DSM Crew

Old 04-19-2012, 09:22 PM   #60
RSlowXS
Master Member

they are direct replacements for ours, drop right in and out!
Old 04-19-2012, 09:23 PM   #61
hick08
Master Member

So this it what it looks like?

DSM Crew

Last edited by hick08; 04-20-2012 at 12:11 AM..
Old 04-19-2012, 09:24 PM   #62
hick08
Master Member

I'm in

DSM Crew

Old 04-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #63
RSlowXS
Master Member

i messaged you
Old 04-19-2012, 09:55 PM   #64
hick08
Master Member

Messaged him now time to play the waiting game.

DSM Crew

Old 04-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #65
RSlowXS
Master Member

he seems legit, its funny how all the ep3 people want our black one and all the dc5 owners want the ep3 one.. and we dont have a trading system up.. i almost dropped 30 bucks on one of these months ago, glad i didnt. im pulling mine out tonight to mail off.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:04 PM   #66
hick08
Master Member

So how did yours work are you guys like sending it at the same time?

DSM Crew

Old 04-19-2012, 10:11 PM   #67
G8way
FBGM in Rolllllla all day

G8way is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Jahong dont hate me, im joking
Old 04-19-2012, 10:12 PM   #68
hick08
Master Member

So for the hazzard we need the plug and the button? That's what he is asking. I assume he means the harness behind the actual button lol.

DSM Crew

Old 04-19-2012, 10:14 PM   #69
RSlowXS
Master Member

yeah you will remove the din thing, then you will just unplug it and unscrew the button from the back of the faceplate.

keep the screws and just send the button and the black module its attached to. thats what im doing
Old 04-19-2012, 10:19 PM   #70
hick08
Master Member

So I feel like a noob asking this but what are you mailing yours off in?

DSM Crew

Old 04-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #71
jahong16
Bobalife

jahong16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jahong16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jahong16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jahong16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jahong16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jahong16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jahong16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jahong16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jahong16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8way View Post
Jahong dont hate me, im joking
i dont care, they bring back alot of memories, why not have fun with the time you have left

Showoff Thread: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...3#post48557553

FS: Foglight Retrofits
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...5#post50503865
Old 04-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #72
RSlowXS
Master Member

haha yeah we are mailing both ours off to each toher tomorrow butt im mailing mine in just like a padded envelope, its not a fragile piece so it should be fine
Old 04-19-2012, 10:59 PM   #73
hick08
Master Member

ep3 hazzard can't wait

DSM Crew

Old 04-20-2012, 12:27 AM   #74
adio3x
i hate life

adio3x is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by hick08 View Post
ep3 hazzard can't wait
I think thats going to looks werid with your tan interior lol. Just my 2 cents.

Im the cat's pajamas.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:34 AM   #75
hick08
Master Member

It may but we will find out soon enough lol if I don't like it then I can just order a new one from the dealership.

DSM Crew

Closed Thread