The Official Missouri *CHAT* MSorks Eats Hot Wings In The Shower Bc Its JDM - Page 5 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Mid West
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #101
SilverS-STL

SilverS-STL is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaslowteg View Post
is it tonight?
Midnight Madness April 20, is rescheduled to May 4th
Gates open at 7:00 p.m. Racing and other Events begin at 8:00 p.m.

End time of 2:00 a.m.

http://www.gatewaymsp.com/en/

Showoff Thread...
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...1#post39577353
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #102
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member
if peeps are gonna go to depot tonight ill go and ill bring my buddie and his fiero with me
Old 04-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #103
SilverS-STL

I'm going to Home Depot with my kids tonight to pick up some yard supplies. I've got a truckload of mulch coming in the am. Yard work

Showoff Thread...
Old 04-20-2012, 03:50 PM   #104
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member
Old 04-20-2012, 03:57 PM   #105
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

I'm just trying to hoot a meet
Old 04-20-2012, 04:10 PM   #106
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverS-STL View Post
I'm going to Home Depot with my kids tonight to pick up some yard supplies. I've got a truckload of mulch coming in the am. Yard work
You got kids?!

Yard Work you mean install lip kit while the kids do the mulch?

Thats what my father always did

"Hey I ordered a truck of mulch for you kids to mulch all 50 trees scattered around our yard tomorrow"
Old 04-20-2012, 04:12 PM   #107
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

lol i know that feel...

mom buys unreasonable ammount of mulch... my fucking job to move all of it
Old 04-20-2012, 04:20 PM   #108
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
like who are they to tell us what to do, they ordered, they do it! or at least ask if i can help.. haha

who here has replaced seatbelts before? I haz questions...
Old 04-20-2012, 04:24 PM   #109
SilverS-STL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSlowXS View Post
You got kids?!

Yard Work you mean install lip kit while the kids do the mulch?

Thats what my father always did

"Hey I ordered a truck of mulch for you kids to mulch all 50 trees scattered around our yard tomorrow"
I've got 2 kids and so far I've taught them how to wash a car. In a few years it will be how to cut the lawn

Showoff Thread...
Old 04-20-2012, 04:43 PM   #110
RSlowXS
Master Member

Aww!! Ima make sure my kid loves cars haha boy or girl they will learn to drift!
Old 04-20-2012, 07:45 PM   #111
hick08
Master Member

hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Fogs came in

DSM Crew

Old 04-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #112
SilverS-STL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSlowXS View Post
Aww!! Ima make sure my kid loves cars haha boy or girl they will learn to drift!
Mine are already obsessed with cars.

Showoff Thread...
Old 04-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #113
G8way
FBGM in Rolllllla all day

G8way is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
got the car back, it looks like sex... I just put my hids back in, and will be ordering city light led's soon pics also coming soon
Old 04-20-2012, 10:27 PM   #114
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

leds?

and pics of car
Old 04-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #115
G8way

led/bulbs same thing, prolly gonna get some yellow ones
Old 04-20-2012, 11:25 PM   #116
G8way

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaslowteg View Post
Tim, why dont you just buy a nice looking muffler that isnt loud? why buy a whole exhaust if your just doing it for looks?
thought about it but i assumed that would be probably as much as a whole type s exhaust
Old 04-20-2012, 11:32 PM   #117
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

just do axelback
Old 04-20-2012, 11:41 PM   #118
G8way

axelback type s? i thought you needed the header to be type s too
Old 04-21-2012, 12:04 AM   #119
hick08
Master Member

hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
So who all has ebay fogs?

DSM Crew

Old 04-21-2012, 12:56 AM   #120
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

Quote:
Originally Posted by G8way View Post
axelback type s? i thought you needed the header to be type s too
no, the piping can be modded to fit like mine... im saying just buy an aftermarket axelback
Old 04-21-2012, 01:15 AM   #121
RSlowXS
Master Member

in for pics

im making this harness. its abitch
Old 04-21-2012, 06:50 AM   #122
adio3x
i hate life

adio3x is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Just get a muffler and ask meineke to cut your stock one off and weld on the new one.

http://www.hopupracing.com/apws2unmufco.html

Im the cat's pajamas.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:20 AM   #123
SilverS-STL

Quote:
Originally Posted by adio3x View Post
Just get a muffler and ask meineke to cut your stock one off and weld on the new one.

http://www.hopupracing.com/apws2unmufco.html
I bought my full WS2 exhaust for less than that. It was used but it was in great shape.

Showoff Thread...
Old 04-21-2012, 11:07 AM   #124
RSlowXS
Master Member

i was gonna say im just waiting for a used catback to pop up for under 300, or just get a cheap axelback...

I should have bought that freaking thermal exhaust that sorks got off ebay haha

i made a mess last night.. depending what tim i get off work tonight i may start soldering the wires to the 02-04 plugs to finish the harness!

Old 04-21-2012, 11:39 AM   #125
hellaslowteg
S2000

hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member hellaslowteg is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hick08 View Post
So who all has ebay fogs?
me, got mine in yesterday... what color did you go with?
Closed Thread