My DC5 RHD from Germany - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-17-2015, 06:19 PM   #26
Tolga

Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Alignment was done by a friend of mine here. can adjust everything PERFECT how ever you want. even possible on coilovers to adjust the carweight via computer to a 50/50 weight or 60/40,however you like...camber...everything.

thank you. leather is rare here i want a comfortable passenger seat,and for me i have another nice seat...pcitures commin soon rear seat is just for the optic,never take persons o the back.
The steering wheel is stock how it is. i think just the japanese got those inlays.
Tolga is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2015, 06:54 PM   #27
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolga View Post
Alignment was done by a friend of mine here. can adjust everything PERFECT how ever you want. even possible on coilovers to adjust the carweight via computer to a 50/50 weight or 60/40,however you like...camber...everything.

thank you. leather is rare here i want a comfortable passenger seat,and for me i have another nice seat...pcitures commin soon rear seat is just for the optic,never take persons o the back.
The steering wheel is stock how it is. i think just the japanese got those inlays.
I'm a nerd but I love how different it all is compared to ours. Can you post a few pictures of the drivers portion?!
RSlowXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 10:29 PM   #28
rsx gt-1
booty inspector

rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Base crew. Nice progress. What kind of sides and rear are you going with? You can always throw a 6 speed on that base engine. I converted from auto to 5 spd and swapping to 6 spd now.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=652378
rsx gt-1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2015, 04:02 AM   #29
Tolga

Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tolga is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hell yeah sorry for my bad fkn school englisch if u dont understand something,just letme know and i try to explain it in another way

of course,i can take some pictures around the car later.

I want that mugen rear lip so bad...and also the facelift side skirts. i got the preface side skirts here,fiberglass. But ive seen on amazon the PU parts and save money now. replicas are ok for me,cause even the front bumper isnt genuine mugen,so it dont matter.

i have the:
-K Tuned immobilizer
-Pedalerie
-Clutchcylinders
-5spd Transmission
-driveshafts aren different so i keep mine

just need:
-solid billet motor mounts
-clutchkit with flywheel
-base ecu

then im good to go for the swap. if this works well, i save my money for a new K engine and transmission and built it step by step...little by little if you guys are interessted,i can show my cars which i drove before. cool to talk to people from the other side of the planet haha
Old 01-18-2015, 09:17 AM   #30
AFinRoo
WooHoo!

AFinRoo is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Awesome progress, keep it up!

Andy Approved

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=850348
AFinRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 12:03 PM   #31
xXxelis_prxXx
Master Member

xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolga View Post

pm the info i need one bad for this season

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=852702 milano red
xXxelis_prxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:03 PM   #32
method:K20Z1
cyprus

method:K20Z1 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Nice work all around. You're skilled with fibre glass. Keep it up!
method:K20Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:48 PM   #33
rsxteufel
OhNO Grand Ma Just PassMe

rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Toga ...nice car man....never seen a german know how to drive an automatic. You all learn how to drive a manual. Let me know when you part out ur car...too much moneys giving to the tüv...haha.
rsxteufel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:55 PM   #34
rsxteufel

rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxteufel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxelis_prxXx View Post
pm the info i need one bad for this season
have you try to asked someone in the car care center on post...There always someone that knows a good place to get ur car alignment.
I live in a small village and i took my car to a local shop and they did an alignment after i drop my car.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:07 AM   #35
Tolga

why should i part it out ? dont need to do this. we dont learn driving automatic cause its gay. thats why we buy automatic cars cheap and convert that
Old 01-28-2015, 03:08 AM   #36
rsxteufel

[QUOTE=Tolga;50692218]why should i part it out ? dont need to do this. we dont learn driving automatic cause its gay. thats why we buy automatic cars cheap and convert that[/QUOTE let be honest 99 % of the german are clues when driving and automatic, and why you part out...you asked cause all you german kids make honda car like a ricer...i seen it all even in nürmberg. You guy even put bodykit on a station wagon..and there are alot of it. Why would you import a car from japan when you can buy one on autoscout24.de.
Old 01-28-2015, 06:05 AM   #37
Tolga

dont know,i dont hang up with the german honda guys. just with a few. my guys got the eg hatch awd turbo...or the crx k20...i had a k24 civic before.
thats true that most germans got a riced out car...but everbody should do what he likes. its not the first car what i imported
Old 02-25-2015, 03:13 AM   #38
Tolga

Smoked my Blinkers

Primed and Painted my Facelift Rear Bumper

So finally did the Conversion

And bought some FN2 OEM Wheels in 18inch
Old 02-25-2015, 09:26 AM   #39
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
I'm not a huge fan when people paint match the black strip on the rear bumper. I like the black it offset the bumper.

But man all the work you did on that front bumper.... wow. ..
Old 02-25-2015, 10:31 AM   #40
MajorLeague
Unpopular Opinion

MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more
MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more
Garage
Better then Deejay's
Dolphin Grey B6 S4 Avant - JHM Tune » JHM Intake Spacers » Magnaflow CB » Piggy DP's » EVOMS Intake » H&R Street Coilovers » 19x10 3SDM » H&R 32mm Front 22mm Rear Sway Bar » 034Motorsport Adjustable Control Arms » Relak Side Skirts » Cupra » Front & Rear Slotted Rotors »Clear Bra
MajorLeague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:36 AM   #41
Tolga

hey, thanks.
yes you are right,i also love the black part of the bumper. But it was useless for me, cuz im ordering a mugen rear lip anyways,so the black part will be coverd
its not easy to get those parts to germany. the taillights are completly broken...so im lookin for new ones.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:37 AM   #42
MajorLeague
Unpopular Opinion

MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more
MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more
Garage
That hatch wing is really cool. Don't think i have ever seen that before.
Dolphin Grey B6 S4 Avant - JHM Tune » JHM Intake Spacers » Magnaflow CB » Piggy DP's » EVOMS Intake » H&R Street Coilovers » 19x10 3SDM » H&R 32mm Front 22mm Rear Sway Bar » 034Motorsport Adjustable Control Arms » Relak Side Skirts » Cupra » Front & Rear Slotted Rotors »Clear Bra
MajorLeague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 11:25 AM   #43
Blue-Civic-Hybrid
Stuck in England

Blue-Civic-Hybrid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blue-Civic-Hybrid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blue-Civic-Hybrid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blue-Civic-Hybrid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blue-Civic-Hybrid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blue-Civic-Hybrid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blue-Civic-Hybrid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blue-Civic-Hybrid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Keep it up, build the car for you and no one else.

A lot of people don't realize how hard it is to get parts for a decent price in the UK and Europe, VAT sucks!
Old 12-27-2015, 04:30 PM   #44
Tolga

Hey Guys,its been a while since i posted here. i will update it these days.

After the Automatic to Manual swap my speedo dont work.
You guys know which wires i have to run to the VSS ?

Cause i looked up on a K20a2 EP3 engine,but the wiring colors are different.

Would be awesome if anybody can send a picture or just tell me the wiring colors and position which goes straight on to the vehicle speed sensor.
thanks a lot in advance
Old 01-03-2016, 03:30 AM   #45
Dc5ego
Founder of Egotizm CC

Dc5ego is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5ego is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5ego is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5ego is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5ego is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5ego is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5ego is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5ego is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Rear window spoiler looks great, nice build so far
Dc5ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 04:10 AM   #46
Phillthie01
SOMETHING CLEVER

Phillthie01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phillthie01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phillthie01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phillthie01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phillthie01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phillthie01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phillthie01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phillthie01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Where in Bavaria are you located?
Phillthie01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:14 PM   #47
rsxteufel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillthie01 View Post
Where in Bavaria are you located?
he's from nuremburg.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:08 AM   #48
usedimportcar
used import car singapore

usedimportcar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx usedimportcar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx usedimportcar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx usedimportcar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx usedimportcar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx usedimportcar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx usedimportcar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx usedimportcar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice post