Carl's Integra DC5 Type R, From the UK 10/5/18 Update - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-29-2016, 03:31 PM   #26
acepty

acepty is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
mint!
very nice
acepty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2016, 12:16 PM   #27
Carl-DC5ITR

Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
So this happened today

Full Carbon mugen wing

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Carl-DC5ITR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 10:53 AM   #28
dc5luis
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Hope you kept the original spoiler. That mugen wing, meh.
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2016, 11:44 AM   #29
Carl-DC5ITR

Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yeah still have the standard spoiler, You not a fan ? Of the new wing ?

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 11-26-2016, 04:49 PM   #30
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

spray2020 is on a distinguished road spray2020 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-DC5ITR View Post
Yeah still have the standard spoiler, You not a fan ? Of the new wing ?
Mugen wing looks nice, its just that when we see a legit type R with a replica mugen wing it looks kind of cheap.

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

spray2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 07:38 PM   #31
dc5luis
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
exactly.

and with you already having the rare modulo kit, the stock spoiler is a better option. should look into getting a mini a-spec spoiler.
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 05:55 AM   #32
xXxelis_prxXx
Master Member

xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Wow just beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=852702 milano red
xXxelis_prxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 10:56 AM   #33
AIRITE
Fast and Furious

AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
sweet looks! love 05-06 in red. intake is sweet. how are AIT's?

sell me your password jdm gurney flap wing lip if you decide to rock the mugen. Also if you get a 04-07 sti cs(chargespeed) style front lip it will balance out the mugen high wing. I have aspec with sti lip also full mugen bumper and type r and mugen wings. needs oem modulo/aspec or mugen or whatever you like sides.

Please ignore gap at 115 poly opened up a little but fixed with 2 bushings allows air to go through small center gap, better aero properties than being closed like most do(now just a slit, not bowed down) as example

2006 Acura RSX Base Auto KPRO 170,000+mi
from Ohio to Vegas to California to Michigan
AIRITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 07:46 AM   #34
DreamDC5
Master Member

DreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DreamDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
that intake is crazy. It pops out near the windshield? who makes that?
DreamDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 06:02 PM   #35
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5luis View Post
exactly.

and with you already having the rare modulo kit, the stock spoiler is a better option. should look into getting a mini a-spec spoiler.

I would like one mate in Carbon too it's just trying to find one

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 12-30-2016, 06:06 PM   #36
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxelis_prxXx View Post
Wow just beautiful

Thanks you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRITE View Post
sell me your password jdm gurney flap wing lip if you decide to rock the mugen. Also if you get a 04-07 sti cs(chargespeed) style front lip it will balance out the mugen high wing. I have aspec with sti lip also full mugen bumper and type r and mugen wings. needs oem modulo/aspec or mugen or whatever you like sides.

Please ignore gap at 115 poly opened up a little but fixed with 2 bushings allows air to go through small center gap, better aero properties than being closed like most do(now just a slit, not bowed down) as example
That's next on my list to look for side skirts as we call them and also a new front lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamDC5 View Post
Sounds the nuts with the intake, Local company near me makes them

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 12-30-2016, 06:10 PM   #37
Carl-DC5ITR

Few more little bits have been done to the car Car was over at Area MotorSport for a bit of winter protection, Full underside and arches undersealed,

Due being a fresh import from Japan it's never had any protection from factory and with the roads here in the U.K not being the best it was I wise move

Very pleased with the results looks a million times better

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 12-30-2016, 06:13 PM   #38
Carl-DC5ITR

Next was a bit of a freshen up on the interior with a new headuint

Looks a lot more smarter in the dash, Plus the old stereo was in there since the car was imported from Japan so all the frequents was all messed up and could not find any stations

Old VS New

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 12-30-2016, 07:39 PM   #39
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamDC5 View Post
http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-...dc5-01-04.html

Doesn't look like it'll work on a left-hand drive car, though, because of the wiper equipment being mounted on the opposite side. Might fit with some custom placement, I don't know. I wanted one, too

Head unit looks great, by the way, I love how double-DINs look in our dashboards. Is that a tablet or an actual car stereo? I still need to get one, but I'm holding out because I want one with a good GPS and those are pretty expensive considering the single-DIN I've had for seven years now still works fine.

If Top Gear and Wheeler Dealers are any indication, you guys in the UK have it rough when it comes to rain and rust. Good call on the undercoating.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-30-2016 at 07:42 PM..
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 08:29 PM   #40
mineret301
typespilot

mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Car looks great! Amazing how clean it is. Does not look like it has had any exposure to harsh winters or road salt. No fading with the Milano red paint. Great find! The hood and bumper look immaculate. You do not come across many clean DC5's anymore. I am a little jealous! Cheers!
Old 12-31-2016, 04:30 AM   #41
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-...dc5-01-04.html

Doesn't look like it'll work on a left-hand drive car, though, because of the wiper equipment being mounted on the opposite side. Might fit with some custom placement, I don't know. I wanted one, too

Head unit looks great, by the way, I love how double-DINs look in our dashboards. Is that a tablet or an actual car stereo? I still need to get one, but I'm holding out because I want one with a good GPS and those are pretty expensive considering the single-DIN I've had for seven years now still works fine.

If Top Gear and Wheeler Dealers are any indication, you guys in the UK have it rough when it comes to rain and rust. Good call on the undercoating.

You could probably get the intake to fit but as you say will be a lot of messing round
But then again sounds awesome and looks good in the engine bay.

Its an actual stereo but also acts as my phone also, Yeah was not cheap but was also a must.

Ohh yeah you have it in one it's 80% of the time raining lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineret301 View Post
Car looks great! Amazing how clean it is. Does not look like it has had any exposure to harsh winters or road salt. No fading with the Milano red paint. Great find! The hood and bumper look immaculate. You do not come across many clean DC5's anymore. I am a little jealous! Cheers!
Thank you no it's spot less has only been in the U.K now about 6 months, Going to give it a clean now so I'll grab some more photo

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 12-31-2016, 11:28 AM   #42
Carl-DC5ITR

Couple of photos taken today once I gave it a clean

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 03-09-2017, 04:30 PM   #43
Carl-DC5ITR

Integra not had much love recently, Only change has been I have fitted a RBC Inlet to the car now
Need to source a Inlet Cover as don't like the look of it with out it

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 04-26-2017, 04:30 AM   #44
Carl-DC5ITR

Having issues with exhausts lol

Started with the Buddyclub Racing I added as seen on the build,

The recently added a 2-1 De Cat, which made the Buddyclub sound awful, So that was replaced with a Kakimoto Regu06&R which came with an un silenced b pipe which as you can guess that was awful as well,

So a replace silenced b pipe was fitted to the Kakimoto and then it turned to quite lol, so now that's replaced with a full spoon setup, which suits my needs perfect ATM lol

Been told not aloud to change it again as Ross Page "fellow member" is feed up of changing it.

For videos of the exhaust check or my YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoK...Lj5VRz-wVoMiXw

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 04-26-2017, 04:31 AM   #45
Carl-DC5ITR

Well had a great weekend meeting some new people and putting names to faces was on the ITR Stand at Mimms the weekend

Here a couple of photos from the day

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 04-26-2017, 07:19 AM   #46
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Multiple ITRs
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:37 AM   #47
mineret301
typespilot

mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Milano red is the best color if it doesn't fade. Whoever owned this prior to you took excellent care to keep the colored clear from oxidizing. Your DC5 looks amazing!
Old 04-26-2017, 10:03 AM   #48
saysana13b

saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Great looking DC5 man. Can you tell us where you got the steering wheel wrap from? In the market for one.
saysana13b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:24 AM   #49
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by nats007 View Post
Multiple ITRs
Yeah there was a few ITR's there

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineret301 View Post
Milano red is the best color if it doesn't fade. Whoever owned this prior to you took excellent care to keep the colored clear from oxidizing. Your DC5 looks amazing!
Yeah I love my Milano Red, Would love to find the previous owner but unfortunately don't speak Japanese so going to be very hard lol

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by saysana13b View Post
Great looking DC5 man. Can you tell us where you got the steering wheel wrap from? In the market for one.
Thank you. I've just recently had another steering wheel made I'll grab a photo and post it up. A friend works for bentley who makes them does them in he's spare time

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 05-10-2018, 04:44 PM   #50
Carl-DC5ITR

Not much has changed unfortunately

Just been keeping on top of the old girl maintenance

And booked the car into the bodyshop so looking forward to that

Here some photo of the car currently

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧