DC5 APR mirrors - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali > Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-18-2017, 10:20 AM   #1
Corona951

Corona951 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corona951 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corona951 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corona951 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corona951 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corona951 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corona951 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corona951 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
DC5 APR mirrors

hey CR i got some APR mirrors up for sale they in good, condition nothing wrong with them, they do come with plates specifically for the DC5, they both are real carbon , gives the car a totally different look , my asking price is $300 OBO text me for Pics i can do Local pick or can ship I stay in the IE "Inland empire" 9512548510
Corona951 is offline   Reply With Quote