the official wire tuck crew thread *DC5 ONLY!* - Page 4 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-03-2010, 10:22 AM   #76
bakasam
#1 DEP TRAI

bakasam is a name not to mess with
bakasam is a name not to mess with bakasam is a name not to mess with bakasam is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsxer63 View Post

i see you in the back enjoying that sweet water bottle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bakasam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2010, 10:24 AM   #77
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Damn Ron's killin it.

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #78
KleenDC5
Master Member

KleenDC5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
dope.

Injen-BuddyClub-DCSports-Spoon-D2-BFGoodrich
KleenDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #79
EzMugenDc5
I troll trolls

EzMugenDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EzMugenDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EzMugenDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EzMugenDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EzMugenDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EzMugenDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EzMugenDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EzMugenDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

Im not sure if I like this or if it's ricey
EzMugenDc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #80
My06_types
06 TypeS

My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
LOL the start of the tuck/removal.

Build thread::
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=706345
My06_types is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:52 PM   #81
Acuradc51228
master mechanic

Acuradc51228 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
sick
Old 03-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #82
ivtec integ
Banned

ivtec integ gets around and is known
ivtec integ gets around and is known ivtec integ gets around and is known ivtec integ gets around and is known ivtec integ gets around and is known ivtec integ gets around and is known ivtec integ gets around and is known ivtec integ gets around and is known ivtec integ gets around and is known ivtec integ gets around and is known ivtec integ gets around and is known
Quote:

ivtec integ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #83
06k20dc5
My lIl BoXeR

06k20dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06k20dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06k20dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06k20dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06k20dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06k20dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06k20dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06k20dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
in
06k20dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:15 AM   #84
jstarry37
Central PA's Finest...

jstarry37 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
question for those that've done it...how do you guys remove ABS? there a kit out there? what do I need to do it & how do I do it.
jstarry37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:17 AM   #85
Creepy Chris
Too much drama

Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstarry37 View Post
question for those that've done it...how do you guys remove ABS? there a kit out there? what do I need to do it & how do I do it.
Civic proportioning valve and lines. Or just get the valve and make your own lines.
Creepy Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:19 AM   #86
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
I used the civic proportioning valves and bent all my own lines. Pain in the dick but worth it in the end. I love the clean look
Old 05-11-2010, 10:20 AM   #87
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

I put this in the other thread but here

Old 05-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #88
dc5prime
i haz gold plated diapers

dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm removing my power steering soon, I just need to work on the battery and fuse box...my brother and friends keep complaining about removing the power steering lol but idc, all my previous cars never had it
Team Tape Crew Member #5

DIY Dashboard Removal
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=641971
dc5prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:46 AM   #89
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
looks clean every time i see it!
Drewpreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:04 PM   #90
jstarry37
Central PA's Finest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-'S'paz View Post
I used the civic proportioning valves and bent all my own lines. Pain in the dick but worth it in the end. I love the clean look
any of you guys have part #'s for that?
Old 05-11-2010, 07:19 PM   #91
rsxer63
Low Flying Whore Ron

rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5prime View Post
I'm removing my power steering soon, I just need to work on the battery and fuse box...my brother and friends keep complaining about removing the power steering lol but idc, all my previous cars never had it
Get the EP3 rack... I love mine!

RIP Brenda J Aguilar 1964-2002,
rsxer63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:27 PM   #92
dc5erm
ABP FTMFW!!!

dc5erm Neg King dc5erm Neg King
Quote:
Originally Posted by EzMugenDc5 View Post
ABP Crew Member #58

Flickr
dc5erm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:35 PM   #93
SolidTypeSexy
You Want Some Rep Points?

SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by EzMugenDc5 View Post
Old 05-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #94
dc5erm
ABP FTMFW!!!

dc5erm Neg King dc5erm Neg King
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidTypeSexy View Post
ABP Crew Member #58

Flickr
dc5erm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:06 PM   #95
dc5prime

dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5prime is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yea it looks hard to install...I should have took my brothers when he crashed his ep
Team Tape Crew Member #5

DIY Dashboard Removal
Old 05-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #96
dc5prime

Quote:
+2 on this....also how is the breaking without ABS....do they lock up?
Team Tape Crew Member #5

DIY Dashboard Removal
Old 05-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #97
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Quote:
i have a thread about it with the part number in it...

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...rtioning+valve

part number found there
Old 05-15-2010, 10:20 AM   #98
jstarry37
Central PA's Finest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-'S'paz View Post
i have a thread about it with the part number in it...

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...rtioning+valve

part number found there
thx dude.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:26 PM   #99
busa
o hai

busa is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_fobster View Post
wth steppin on the fender to take the pic???

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSMatic
tommy > all
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #100
thebluedc5
G - Monay

thebluedc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
nice