the official wire tuck crew thread *DC5 ONLY!* - Page 5 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-17-2010, 06:52 PM   #101
aphan
Master Member

aphan has disabled reputation
nice
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2010, 02:38 AM   #102
rico88
Jensenbuilt

rico88 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
what are you guys doing with the evap line?
rico88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:23 AM   #103
marsman328
they call me Marsh

marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life
marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico88 View Post
!!!! i have been wondering this for a while lol
marsman328 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2010, 08:09 AM   #104
Creepy Chris
Too much drama

Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
You pull it out, put it in a box, and keep it safe somewhere in the corner of your garage.
Creepy Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:47 AM   #105
rico88
Jensenbuilt

so just leave the open line?
Old 05-28-2010, 11:16 AM   #106
marsman328
they call me Marsh

marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life marsman328 really needs a life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy Chris View Post
You pull it out, put it in a box, and keep it safe somewhere in the corner of your garage.
doin' it
Old 05-28-2010, 02:39 PM   #107
Creepy Chris
Too much drama

Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
so just leave the open line?
Sure. Or you can get a vac cap and put it on.
Creepy Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:23 PM   #108
rico88
Jensenbuilt

will that not cause pressure build up in the tank if i cap it off
Old 05-28-2010, 03:26 PM   #109
method:K20Z1
cyprus

method:K20Z1 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Whatever, you'll have tucked bay!!!11!1!1
method:K20Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:00 PM   #110
My06_types
06 TypeS

My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Not that clean but i still want to get rid of the p/s and clean up some of the hoses on the driver side of the valve cover. I wish encores a/c lines werent so expensive b/c i need one bad.

Build thread::
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=706345
My06_types is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:23 PM   #111
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by My06_types View Post
Not that clean but i still want to get rid of the p/s and clean up some of the hoses on the driver side of the valve cover. I wish encores a/c lines werent so expensive b/c i need one bad.

looking good. I got you on the PS

and I fully agree about the AC lines.. holy balls expensive. I'm just leaving mine. You can clean up the hoses. Just buy long fuel line hoses and reroute them (brake booster and evap)
Old 05-28-2010, 04:27 PM   #112
My06_types
06 TypeS

My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx My06_types is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-'S'paz View Post
looking good. I got you on the PS

and I fully agree about the AC lines.. holy balls expensive. I'm just leaving mine. You can clean up the hoses. Just buy long fuel line hoses and reroute them (brake booster and evap)
LOL i know. Thats what made me decide to delete it. Looks so much cleaner and clears up alot of room.

I know i wish i could make them. They dont look that expensive LOL

I will have to reroute the evap and brake booster.

Old 05-28-2010, 05:49 PM   #113
AxelTaylor
Master Member

AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though
Fuse box and battery are relocated. ABS, and AC are being removed when K24A2 goes in. Bay will be sprayed ABP. Engine components powdercoated brilliant white. Will have finished pics up soon!
AxelTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:26 PM   #114
SOLORSX
now on two wheels

SOLORSX is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
^^ do you have something to protect that from moisture?
SOLORSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:33 PM   #115
marsman328
they call me Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLORSX View Post
i put mu fuse box in the same spot a little while back, and i have no fender liner. i went through that rain season just fine with no shorts or anything.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:21 PM   #116
My06_types
06 TypeS

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsman328 View Post
i put mu fuse box in the same spot a little while back, and i have no fender liner. i went through that rain season just fine with no shorts or anything.
Damn some of you really have bawls. This would make me nervous every time i drove in the rain even if ive driven like that for a while.

Its like bending a rod from getting water in my intake with the hydroshield on. NOW i keep a short ram in the hatch for emergencies lol.

LOL ya it was a good experience and it kinda made me tuck my bay while the motor was out but i dont want to have to fix something that could have been avoided again...

But if it works. Best of luck to you!

Old 05-29-2010, 12:13 AM   #117
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
The fuse box is designed for some water. Hence you can drive during rainy days or you can power wash your engine bay. I'm more worried about hydrolocking then blowing a fuse.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:09 AM   #118
marsman328
they call me Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by My06_types View Post
Damn some of you really have bawls. This would make me nervous every time i drove in the rain even if ive driven like that for a while.

Its like bending a rod from getting water in my intake with the hydroshield on. NOW i keep a short ram in the hatch for emergencies lol.

LOL ya it was a good experience and it kinda made me tuck my bay while the motor was out but i dont want to have to fix something that could have been avoided again...

But if it works. Best of luck to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-'S'paz View Post
The fuse box is designed for some water. Hence you can drive during rainy days or you can power wash your engine bay. I'm more worried about hydrolocking then blowing a fuse.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:43 AM   #119
OMGangeLO
本当滞在

OMGangeLO is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
More work to come.. but just a quick shot to bump a great thread

Old 05-29-2010, 04:44 AM   #120
marsman328
they call me Marsh

looks great man!!!!!! great work!! shit is legit
Old 05-29-2010, 04:48 AM   #121
OMGangeLO
本当滞在

Quote:
looks great man!!!!!! great work!! shit is legit
haha.. late night crew huh?!

thanks bro.

Hopefully I can get some new updates within a month or so.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:50 AM   #122
marsman328
they call me Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHT_HAWK_SHINOB View Post
haha.. late night crew huh?!

thanks bro.

Hopefully I can get some new updates within a month or so.
lulz for real.
good stuff! keep up the good work.
im doin' the whole p/s a/c delete and everything this summer, cant wait to have as much room as you lol
Old 05-29-2010, 04:53 AM   #123
SkylineTT7
OMG DC5

SkylineTT7 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5626 View Post
Theres a lot of things that the common eye won't notice, but I put a lot of attention to detail with this project. All AN fittings,tucked AC, T-bolt clamps, Military spec engine harness from rywire, many parts you can barely are also polished or nickel plated.

all hella hot
Done
Accelerating
- My Show-Off Thread: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=689498
SkylineTT7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:02 AM   #124
OMGangeLO
本当滞在

Quote:
lulz for real.
good stuff! keep up the good work.
im doin' the whole p/s a/c delete and everything this summer, cant wait to have as much room as you lol
yeeee. Mickey's keeps me up on a friday night. haha.

Thanks man, appreciate the comment. I've always tried to be a lil' different and I'm pretty sure I'm the first on the forums to have ABS relocated as opposed to deleted.

A/C and PS will clean up the bay greatly and to be honest, it's such easy work to do. Good luck brotha!
Old 05-29-2010, 09:15 AM   #125
AxelTaylor
Master Member

AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though AxelTaylor is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLORSX View Post
Not too worried about it. No fender liners right now so I just put a little silicone sealer around it. Just enough to where if I need in it I can pry it open fairly easy.
AxelTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote