**Official What's Wrong with your RSX right now thread** - Page 19 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Problems & Solutions RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #451
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
Well I have a few questions.

1. What piece is supposed to go there?

2. Is there a way to stitch that little tear?

3. My hatch lining rattles and I think it's because this rubber piece (in red) is missing from the left side (also in red).

This piece is missing from the other side

Where can I get that piece? It's just a rubber thing that holds the two pieces of the hatch lining together and I'm 90% sure that's why it rattles.

Sorry for the blurry pictures, my camera is unwilling to take close up pictures.
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2013, 04:29 PM   #452
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
Old 07-20-2013, 04:58 PM   #453
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofatchics View Post
#1 dome lights

#2 you can either redo the whole thing or you have to patch it or just sew it shut

#3 try to find rubber laying around and plug it. that's what I'd do

#1. Oh, hmmmm. What does the whole thing look like?, I can't find pictures.

#2. I'll try and stitch it I guess, it's just the passenger seat so it doesn't get used a whole lot, plus I'm hoping to swap for 05 type s seats or recaros some day.

#3. I'll try to find the piece that's supposed to go there, it's not just some random thing of rubber, It's supposed to hold those two liners in place and I hope it will make the noise go away.

Thanks!
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|

Last edited by RecarosCostTooMuch; 07-20-2013 at 05:00 PM..

Old 07-21-2013, 03:19 AM   #454
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
#1 is just a little plastic piece not the dome light, the map lights are further back. My cover is coming off too, but it doesn't bother me that much. Check out this pic (not mine)

Old 07-21-2013, 07:39 AM   #455
Pilottalk

Pilottalk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pilottalk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pilottalk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pilottalk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pilottalk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pilottalk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pilottalk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pilottalk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pilottalk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
My car keeps locking it self when I unlock and have the chilling in my pocket! Dunno why :
In the market for Magnesium Metallic a-spec parts.
Pilottalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:41 AM   #456
SnOwHIObandito
LessGOmoarSLOW

SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Motor mounts
pass door window
pass door lock actuator
exhaust rattle
possible exhaust leak.
ball joints
top hats
inner tie rods
front lip
tune
Old 07-21-2013, 07:50 AM   #457
Shane dc5
570/717

Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Damn p1259 code will not leave me the hell alone!

Replaced whole selonoid, went off for awhile and now its back on for the past 2 weeks but I am not in limp mode and can still engage vtec.

This problem has been going on for about a year now on and off and every thing I did still don't work. Took the car to acura and they still couldn't diagnose it, but that was because the cel was off at the time and they tried every thing to get the code back on but 2 days after acura it came back on. I basically gave up on it and just reset the code here and there.

If any body has some information on this problem let me know, thanks.
Shane dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #458
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_nguyen View Post
#1 is just a little plastic piece not the dome light, the map lights are further back. My cover is coming off too, but it doesn't bother me that much. Check out this pic (not mine)

Oh okay thanks. That's what I thought it was, guess I'll just have to look through some salvage yards.
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
Old 07-21-2013, 11:03 AM   #459
Kamakaze02

Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecaroCostsTooMuch View Post
#1. Oh, hmmmm. What does the whole thing look like?, I can't find pictures.

#2. I'll try and stitch it I guess, it's just the passenger seat so it doesn't get used a whole lot, plus I'm hoping to swap for 05 type s seats or recaros some day.

#3. I'll try to find the piece that's supposed to go there, it's not just some random thing of rubber, It's supposed to hold those two liners in place and I hope it will make the noise go away.

Thanks!
try acuraoemparts.com to find the things u are looking for. thats were i found that plastic trim part that goes around the mirror (mine was missing also). and u might be able to find those pieces that go in your hatch as well. GL.this is the part# 83201-S6M-A00ZB for the plastic trim piece

Last edited by Kamakaze02; 07-21-2013 at 11:14 AM..
Kamakaze02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:25 PM   #460
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakaze02 View Post
try acuraoemparts.com to find the things u are looking for. thats were i found that plastic trim part that goes around the mirror (mine was missing also). and u might be able to find those pieces that go in your hatch as well. GL.this is the part# 83201-S6M-A00ZB for the plastic trim piece
Thanks! I'm guessing the rear view mirror was replaced at some point and the piece lost....

I wish I had a history of this car
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
Old 07-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #461
Kamakaze02

Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kamakaze02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Thanks! I'm guessing the rear view mirror was replaced at some point and the piece lost....

I wish I had a history of this car
have u tryed Car Fax? its a start.(yeah its money) if u had a audio freak that owened the car before you, like i did that part will be missing lol.
Kamakaze02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #462
Ramblinwrx

Ramblinwrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ramblinwrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ramblinwrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ramblinwrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ramblinwrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ramblinwrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ramblinwrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ramblinwrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
my catalytic converter pipe is completely clogged, looking for new exhaust.
Ramblinwrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:12 AM   #463
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

does anyone know what this thing is or the part number? I can't seem to find it on delrayacura.com
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
Old 07-26-2013, 02:26 AM   #464
LysolSD
ride on brotha, RSX sold.

LysolSD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LysolSD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LysolSD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LysolSD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LysolSD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LysolSD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LysolSD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LysolSD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LysolSD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
o2 sensor bs that apparently every RSX owner eventually goes through.
LysolSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:27 AM   #465
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysolSD View Post
o2 sensor bs that apparently every RSX owner eventually goes through.
had to change mine when i first bought it.
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
Old 07-27-2013, 09:32 AM   #466
Dalessio
Moved on to AWD & Boost

Dalessio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dalessio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dalessio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dalessio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dalessio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dalessio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dalessio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dalessio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Something pulled half of my driver side fender liner out, it ended up rubbing a huge piece off and ripped a bunch of it, no idea how it happened though. I didn't hit anything, no major potholes/bumps (I'm not even lowered), no scrapes, running over anything, I just don't know lol.

'05 NHBP RSX-S

Last edited by Dalessio; 07-27-2013 at 09:47 AM..
Dalessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:18 AM   #467
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
I have only 2 bumper clips left

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 07-27-2013, 11:25 AM   #468
Shane dc5
570/717

Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shane dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
had to change mine when i first bought it.
Lol same here, had to do my secondary a week after I bought it and then a month later my primary took a shit.
Shane dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #469
Prezes5
shift into R for a Rocket

Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
I have only 2 bumper clips left

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I got a pack of 30 for like $8 and they are legit ones none of your non fitting chinese ones for an accord or whatever vehicle you bought it for
1 3 5
╠╬╣┐ Polish Immigrant Crew
2 4 6 R
Progress Coilovers//Invidia Q300//Evo 9 Enkei//Injen MR CRSX Edition//OEM+
Prezes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #470
OilMan06
Fighting Door Dings..

OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
1. Car seems way unstable when parked. Dont know why.
2. I think my OEM LCAs are going bad due to being lowered (if possible)
3. Headlight is uncleanable...
4. Not paying $475 for one sideskirt (turtle survived with minor scratches)
Old 07-29-2013, 07:31 PM   #471
tartarsauce

tartarsauce is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tartarsauce is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tartarsauce is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tartarsauce is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tartarsauce is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tartarsauce is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tartarsauce is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tartarsauce is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
No idea

car makes a squealing noise upon clutch engagement when taking off from a standstill and sometimes when shifting into second. Shop thinks it's an exhaust leak. I thought it might be a bad bearing in the clutch as it gets more common the more i drive. Other people on the internet think it could be a glazed clutch.
-Stitching in drivers seat is coming apart
-Just replaced brake light switch
-rattles everywhere

Last edited by tartarsauce; 07-29-2013 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: Added more items as I remember :P
tartarsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:09 PM   #472
Jesse01

Jesse01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jesse01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jesse01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jesse01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jesse01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jesse01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jesse01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jesse01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Fender liners and Plastic underneath bumper all are MIA
Old 08-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #473
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep

ATLANTA DALLAS
RSXRetrofits | VisionAutoworks | Team Hi-Def
UnitF14 Powdercoating | O'Reilly Plano
cauQazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:41 AM   #474
WastedGate
Turblo FTW!

WastedGate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WastedGate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WastedGate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WastedGate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WastedGate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WastedGate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WastedGate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WastedGate is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
3rd Gear syncro is shot and need dome light
WastedGate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:48 AM   #475
Chuy92_DC5

Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Passenger side motor mount is broken. Car vibrates pretty bad. Ordered a new one off kseriesparts
Chuy92_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote