S2000 Show-Off: Cause we have a forum now! - Page 28 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #676
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Heres mine

Advertisement

Old 07-16-2010, 09:11 AM   #677
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
^^Nice!!
Reckon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:14 PM   #678
BOMDC
Drinkin Haterade

BOMDC gets around and is known
BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2Kitt View Post
Heres mine

Let me know if you ever sell your hardtop. Ride looks fresh!

www.flavourworx.com
BOMDC is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2010, 08:32 AM   #679
Sfedai0
Master Member

Sfedai0 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
hey for you HT guys, whats a good way to stop the OEM HT from rattles?
Old 07-20-2010, 05:56 AM   #680
PsykotiK
Master Member

PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though
are you using the softtop latches? because youre suppose to use the hardtop latches which are a little shorter and hold it tighter
PsykotiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:52 PM   #681
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nope have the Racing hardware, so its bolted in. I also deleted the softop an frame, so its Hard 24-7
Old 07-20-2010, 02:56 PM   #682
PsykotiK
Master Member

PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though
OEM hardware is better.. pricey but doesnt creek
PsykotiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:41 PM   #683
acuragsrx
SURJE.motorsports

acuragsrx is an unknown quantity on c-rsx

Cutsom made cooling plate

Build thread: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=571852
acuragsrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:31 PM   #684
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Wow, nice cooling plate. I plan on getting one with a snorkel to mate to the stock airbox. From what I have seen, not much gain going with a new intake. Is that a pwjdm intake?
Old 08-04-2010, 05:14 PM   #685
danieRRrr
135i Coupe Owner!

danieRRrr is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
haven't been to the s2k section in a long time.. that intake looks crazy though
Lemon Boston Leather Interior
High Black Gloss Trim
Comfort Access System
danieRRrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #686
acuragsrx
SURJE.motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckon View Post
Wow, nice cooling plate. I plan on getting one with a snorkel to mate to the stock airbox. From what I have seen, not much gain going with a new intake. Is that a pwjdm intake?
Na it's the Carbon8 one from JHP, a mugen copy pretty much.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:30 PM   #687
Gradydc5
12345678-87654321

Gradydc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Enkei SBC RPF1's... I will post better pictures when I get a better camera. lol

Gradydc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:44 PM   #688
NotQuiteRite
ayo

NotQuiteRite is loved by everyone on c-rsx
NotQuiteRite is loved by everyone on c-rsx NotQuiteRite is loved by everyone on c-rsx NotQuiteRite is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradydc5 View Post

sbc rpf1
Viet Crew Member #4
HotAvy&SigKrew Member
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NotQuiteRite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:43 AM   #689
supremeXorio
Her CSX,His Ej6

supremeXorio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx supremeXorio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx supremeXorio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx supremeXorio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx supremeXorio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx supremeXorio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx supremeXorio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx supremeXorio is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
This Makes me wanna sell my dc5 and cop a s2k now ha

05-06 gauge cluster,rear wiper motor assembly,RSX door sills etc ...
FOR SALE THREAD : http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...3#post35925773
supremeXorio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #690
acuragsrx
SURJE.motorsports

Quote:

Saw this on S2kI and rubbed one off to it
Old 08-23-2010, 08:38 PM   #691
Gradydc5
12345678-87654321

Quote:
Originally Posted by acuragsrx View Post
Saw this on S2kI and rubbed one off to it
Thank You Sir !
Old 08-23-2010, 08:46 PM   #692
_basser_
2point2dc

_basser_ is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2Kitt View Post
Heres mine

Quote:

Old 08-26-2010, 01:00 PM   #693
KwantumFizzics
Tennis Physicist.

KwantumFizzics gets around and is known
KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known
This might sound noobish, but like the RSX, can you convert the front/rear bumpers and headlights/taillights from an AP1 to an AP2?

How about the clusters?

Reason I ask is because I found an '03 GPW with low mileage but would prefer the AP2 look.

Cognitive Dissonance with a little bit of gooey Moog Synths.
KwantumFizzics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:07 PM   #694
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Yes, but for the taillights I hear there's some metal you have to trim away for them to fit.

Bumpers, head/taillights, wheels, top if you have an 00-02 and bam, AP2 status...exterior-wise anyway.
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:33 PM   #695
EhPeeToo
@.@

EhPeeToo gets around and is known
EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known
^ yup what white says. the taillights you need to cut a hole from the metal, where the ap2 blinker bulb socket needs to fit in there.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:46 AM   #696
KwantumFizzics
Tennis Physicist.

KwantumFizzics gets around and is known
KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known KwantumFizzics gets around and is known
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
Yes, but for the taillights I hear there's some metal you have to trim away for them to fit.

Bumpers, head/taillights, wheels, top if you have an 00-02 and bam, AP2 status...exterior-wise anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EhPeeToo View Post
^ yup what white says. the taillights you need to cut a hole from the metal, where the ap2 blinker bulb socket needs to fit in there.
Thanks a bunch!

Cognitive Dissonance with a little bit of gooey Moog Synths.
KwantumFizzics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:19 PM   #697
Laborchet
Master Member

Laborchet might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Laborchet might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Laborchet might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Laborchet might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Laborchet might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Laborchet might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Laborchet might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Laborchet might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoachsRSX-S View Post
Hey guys whats up. I bought a 2000 NFR s2k 2 weeks ago. I see the hate is strong in here for NFR lol. It's lowered with Tein type CS coilovers. ACT clutch. I like the stock look of the car. Having a lot of fun so far. Awesome car !! Here she is ...

IDK why ppl hate on NFR so much, that looks good man. You need to claybar and wax it tho
Laborchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #698
acuragsrx
SURJE.motorsports

NFR is one of the most beautiful colors, I wish i woulda got one. I also think if the woulda gave Suzuka blue a black interior (other than 06+) it woulda been a great color to have
Old 09-07-2010, 11:48 AM   #699
Reckon
Ehhhh......

NFR is hot. Getting mine detailed by a local guy who works on S2k's. Comes highly recommended. Full claybar and paint sealant.

Installed a K&N FIPK and Invidia Q300 dual exhuast last week. Sounds beast and throttle response is much better. Butt dyno says it feels faster too, but you know how that goes.

Current Steps-
OEM Front Lip
OEM Rear Wing
Alpine iDA-x303/Alpine KTP Power Pack/Alpine SPS-600C
Ricks Black Leather Shift Boot with Red Stitching
Ricks S Badges (Red S on Black)
OEM Titanium Shift Knob
K&N FIPK Gen II
Invidia Q300 Stainless Steel Dual

Next steps -
Detail: Sept 10
Clazzio seat covers (vice buying a new drivers side seat): Oct 10
Interior carbon fiber trim pieces (Burtman Industries red and black extended kit): Oct 10
Carbon Fiber hood (not sure which one, probably an OEM style): Mar 11
New Rims (OZ Superleggera, in white perhaps): Mar 11

Last edited by Reckon; 09-07-2010 at 11:53 AM..
Old 09-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #700
Gradydc5
12345678-87654321

Pictures taken by a friend of mine Timothy John Acang. Side notes ... Yes the front lip doesn't match the car, but it's all oem. lol