Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

white or black hardtop?

time for a hardtop.. need your opinions.

18K views 44 replies 28 participants last post by  TheBui 
#1 · (Edited)
okie so i'm about ready to throw a hardtop on that bitch ;) but i am so torn between a white top or a black top. opinions? maybe someone with teh skillz could photoshop a black or white top on my car.

pics:

so.. white or black? vote in the poll please :)

See less See more
#16 ·
hehe hardtop ftw!

i just have the work emotion CR's.. plus an oem front lip and side strakes. i have a BYS lip spoiler i just need to get painted and for xmas my bf is lowering the car ;) hardtop is bday/xmas present from my parents.

the BYS lip is actually the lip on this car:

it's like a little duck bill :) it's so cute.

#19 ·
Have you looked into the Siebon mugen replica they have on s2ki? Personally I like the factory style but the mugen looks great on the one white02 posted especially with how they painted it to look like it had side rear windows.

G-damn, all these pics really make me want to get a white ap1 :drool: That one with the oem top and BYS spoiler is just sex on wheels!

#28 ·
A hardtop has to make one of those things so much nicer to drive though. Jeep wranglers are a million times better when you have a solid top just because the convertible flapping around in the wind and you dont have the threat of your car getting broken into by Joe Schmoe with a pocket knife.

Sarah I thought your winters down there were sort of bad at times :confused: Do you guys not have to deal with snow very much? An s2000 wouldn't be much fun in that shit!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.