Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

FS: BNB AEM Dryflow 3.5" Air Filter and Stock Parts

17K views 213 replies 27 participants last post by  MaCk0Y 
#1 · (Edited)
Pick Up Only!!! Located: Burbank, CA 91505
For Faster Response Text Me At (818) 395 2497:coffee:

Brand new AEM Dryflow 3.5" Oval Shape Air Filter $40
- I bought this filter for my AEM V2 intake but for some reason it wont fit so my lost your gain. I paid $58.99 for this again this is brand new .

AEM Dryflow 3.5" Air Filter $10
- Used it for 10-12k miles. I tried to cleaned it with some air filter cleaner and the color came off LOL.

Brand new Heat Wrap $15
- Never open heat wrap for exhaust or wiring.

Brand new Russel Stainless Steal Clutch Line $20 firm
- Bought for my RSX but it wont fit so my loss your gain. This is for 06 Honda Civic Si SS Clutch Line.

Injen Short ram Heat Shield $15
-It has a little scratch on the side but u wont notice it unless i point it out to u.

Stock OEM Rear Sway Bar with Bracket $15(Price Lowered)
- Came off from 03 RSX Type S with 63k miles on it.

Stock OEM Front Sway Bar $15(Price Lowered)
- Came off from 03 RSX Type S with 63k miles on it.

Stock OEM Control Arms $10 (Price Lowered)
- In a very good condition with 63k miles came off from 03 RSX Type S.

RSX Stock Suspension Front and Back $150 SOLD!!!
- Came off from 02 RSX Type S with 69k miles on them before removal.

Stock Rear Camber Kit $20 SOLD!!!
- Came off from 02 RSX Type S with 69k miles on them before removal.

17" Tenzo R Matte Black with Yokohama S Drive $400 SOLD!!!
- Two wheels are in a perfect condition and two have curb rash on them as you can see on the pix.
Two tires has 50-60% thread and two has 70-80% thread left.

Tanabe Front Sway Bar 27.5mm $100 (Price Lowered) OBO SOLD!!!
- This is a good condition front sway bar for 02-06 RSX all model from tanabe. Regular price $245 at K series website.

Swift Coilover Springs 10kg 65mm(2.5) x 7 inch length $140 SOLD!!!
- Almost brand new 3months old custom coilover springs for buddyclub owner who wants to go lower in the front. Its
the same specs but better ride quality and 1 inch shorter which is enough to give you a nice good drop.

Swift Coilover Springs 16kg 65mm(2.5)ID x 6 inches length $120 SOLD!!!
- For the buddy club owner out there who wants to upgrade their rear springs. Its the same specs but stiffer and 10x better ride quality.
This will still outlast the new buddy club springs 20x and will improve your ride quality alot. It has 65mm(2.5) inner diameter will fit on any buddy club coilover N+ and RSD. Please note measure your inner diameter if you have different coilover before purchasing this thanks. Regular price online starting from $85-$99 each spring plus tax and shipping fees you do the math

Depo JDM Black Housing Head Lights with Brackets $80 SOLD!!!
- This is 7 months old JDM Head lights made by DEPO in a mint condition. The driver side started leaking for some reason water got in but other
than that its very clean and no haze or anything. I just don't have time to open it up and reseal the whole thing too much work for me that's
why I am selling it soo cheap. And also ill throw a free Headlight Brackets (Beam) $63 worth from the dealer, the black metal piece that goes underneath the headlight that holds/align the front bumper cover.

Buddyclub Racing Specs Dampers with Upgraded Bushing $850 SOLD!!!
- This is in a very good condition no leak at all. It comes with a brandnew springs never used since i had a aftermarket springs before when i had it on my car. And also I replaced the dust boot in the front and the rear Bushing with the bracket cost me $150 from buddyclub in Ontario. This one of the best coilovers for Acura RSX model built for track/street proven and tested. And also on top of that it comes with a Thrust Sheets all around Top and Bottom. These can help create little bit more mechanical grip and reduce spring binding noises that are frequent on many aftermarket coilovers.

RSX OEM Clutch Slave Cylinder $40 (Price Lowered) SOLD!!!
- Almost brand new only used it for 2 weeks less 1k miles on it.

02-06 RSX Base Model DC Sports Carb Legal SS Header $180 (Price Lowered) SOLD!!!
- Its pretty much close to brandnew check it out yourself !!!

Brand new Hubcentric Rings $10 SOLD!!!
- New open still in the original package.

02-04 Stock Wheels with Falken ZIEX 329 $200 SOLD!!!
- Collecting Dust need to get rid of it asap!! Tires are like 40-50 Thread life.

Swift Coilover Springs 12kg 65mm(2.5)ID x 6 inches length $120 OBO SOLD!!!
- For the buddy club owner out there who wants to go lower in the front. Its the same specs but stiffer and 2 inches shorter which is enough to give you a nice good drop.
This will still outlast the new buddy club springs 20x and will improve your ride quality alot. It has 65mm(2.5) inner diameter will fit on any buddy club coilover N+ and RSD. Please note measure your inner diameter if you have different coilover before purchasing this thanks. Regular price online starting from $85-$99 each spring plus tax and shipping fees you do that math

CRSX / Kiddracing Race Header $300 (Price Lowered) SOLD!!!
- Its in a perfect good condition no crack or whatsoever. It comes with a brandnew Vibrant 3 bolt gasket and the bolts. (SOLD as it is)

RH Tail Lights with Red Out and Bracket $50 OBO SOLD!!!
-It has a little scratch on the side but u wont notice it unless i point it out to u.

STI V-Limited Front Lip $50 SOLD!!!
- Still in a very good condition no crack at all. This is precut no need for modification it goes right in. Check out the pix below for reference.

Unlocked White iPhone 4 16gig $260 (Price Lowered) SOLD!!!
- This is every good condition no scratch at all. It comes with the box , charger, and headphone. Factory Unlocked so it means it wont go away every time you update your firmware.

TCsportline 15mm Hubcentric Spacer $120 (Price Lowered) SOLD!!!
- It comes with 1 pair of hubcentric and without hubcentric. Missing 1 bolt but i got it replace :).
selling both for $120 or 70 each.

Mugen Reps Floor Mat Black $20 Firm!!! SOLD!!!
-Driver side has a minor wear and tear but Passenger and back side is in a perfect condition.

AEM 3.5" Dry Flow Filter $30 SOLD!!!
- Still in a very good condition just cleaned it!!!

RBC Manifold with Karcept $200 SOLD!!!
-Bought it brandnew from CRSX website. Its very clean no scratch at all.

Stock OEM Flywheel $50 SOLD!!!
- Good Condition stock flywheel came off from 03 RSX Type S. It needs to be resurface before you can use.

Steering Column Cover $20 Firm!!! SOLD!!!
-its in a mint condition from 03 RSX Type S

Stance Coilover Springs 10kg 65mm(2.5) x 7 inch length $50 SOLD!!!
- Almost brand new custom coilover springs for buddyclub owner who wants to go lower in the front. Its
the same specs but 1 inch shorter which is enough to give you a nice good drop.

03 RSX Black Leather Front Seats $250 OBO SOLD!!!
-It comes with buckles, side rails, and airbags. Driver side has rip but it can be fix at any upholstery shop. Passenger side
is in a almost perfect condition.

BRAND NEW Blox Performance Velocity Stack 3.5" Filter Kit $60 firm!!! SOLD!!!
- This is brand new never been used filter kit. It comes with the original box and hardware you need for installation.

Mugen Reps Floor Mat Black $20 Firm!!! SOLD!!!
-Driver side has a minor wear and tear but Passenger and back side is in a perfect condition.

02 - 03 Honda K-Pro $800 Firm!!! SOLD!!!
-Its in a very good condition came off from 03 RSX Type S. It comes with CD and the original box.

Mugen Shocks with Tein S Tech Springs $399 (Price Lowered) SOLD!!!
- This is a good condition Front Mugen Showa Shocks no sign of leaks or blown estimated around 25-30k miles. I replaced the rear
shocks a year ago coz it started leaking and also the springs with Tein S Tech so both of them has 7-9k miles on it. Springs has 2.5 inches drop all around please note
this came off from 03 rsx type s so no idea if this will fit on base model.

ABP Passenger Side Fender $80 SOLD!!!
- I picked up this good condition right side fender painted ABP that i no longer needed. It does need paint job and minor dents that can be fix.

Depo JDM Black Housing Head Lights $100 SOLD!!!
- Very good condition no hazing or leaking. Looks very clean like brandnew specially in person. On a side note, there's a lil fine scratch on the driver side but you wont even notice it.

Tanabe Sustec DF210 Lowering Springs $110 (Price Lowered) SOLD!!!
- This is brand new never been install for 02-04 RSX base model. Drop 1.8inch front and back.

Brand new Energy 22mm Red Bushing with bracket $15 SOLD!!!
- This never been used 22mm red bushing with bracket. It comes with lithium grease and the original box.

Swift Coilover Springs 12kg 65mm x 8 inch $120 SOLD!!!
- This is almost brandnew custom coilover springs from swift. This will still outlast the new buddy club springs 20x and will improve
your ride quality alot. It has 65mm(2.5) inner diameter will fit on any buddy club coilover N+ and RSD. Please note measure your inner diameter
before purchasing this thanks. Regular price online starting from $85-$99 each spring plus tax and shipping fees you do that math :)

Skunk2 Adjustable Rear Camber Kit $120 (Price Lowered) SOLD!!!
- Its in a mint condition no rust or stripped bolts everything is intact. Estimated miles around 6-7k miles on it.
Please note that is a polyurethane bushing so its stiffer than regular rubber camber kit and it does improve ride quality.

OEM Black Type S Floor MatS 3pcs $60 SOLD!!!
- Mint condition no holes just wear and tear.

JDM Replica Window Visors $30 SOLD!!!
- This is a very good condition window visors it just need a adhesive and your good to go.

GOD OF WAR: Origins Collection *PS3* $30 FIRM SOLD!!!
- This is brand new %100 still in a factory sealed. Bought it for $39.96 +tax at frys electronics

Base Model Stock OEM Muffler $60 SOLD!!!
- Your looking at a very good condition oem muffler came off from 02 RSX Base Model. It comes
with the B pipe all the way to axle back and also the stock spring bolts that comes with it.

02-04 PWP PU Type R Rep Rear Lip $40 (Price Lowered) SOLD!!!
- Polyurethane Type R Replica Rear Lip in a great condition. Its painted OEM PWP flawless paint job no exhaust burn, crack, and scratches !!!!

Megan Racing Test Pipe w/ Hi-flow Resonator $80 (Price Lowered) SOLD!!!
- I only used it less than 6000 miles. No Crack, bend, and scraches!!!

02-04 PWP PU Type R Rep Sideskirt 50 (Price Lowered) SOLD!!!
- Polyurethane Type R Replica Sideskirt in a great condition. Its painted OEM PWP flawless paint job no scratch at all check it out yourself !!!!

Sparco Grip Racing Pedals $40 Price Lowered SOLD!!!
- Used it only for 2 months. It comes will with everything you need and original box too.

TEIN Hood Damper $110 OBO SOLD!!!
- In a very good condition comes with all hardware you need for installation and also the original box.

Rep Type R Front Lip 60 OBO SOLD!!!
- Polyurethane Type-R style Front Lip Replica painted PWP.

West Wing Spoiler $120 OBO SOLD!!!
- Painted Arctic Blue Pearl .. No scratch or dent.. paint job is flawless i would say 9.5/10

OEM PWP RSX Hood $180 SOLD!!!
- This is a very good condition hood no scratch or dent and paint job is 6 months old.

Carbon Fiber Type R Wing $120 OBO SOLD!!!
- This is a good condition CF Rep Wing no fade or scratch etc.. Brand: unknown but my buddy told me its carbon creation but not sure.

Innovative Engine Mount Kit 75A (Track)$120 SOLD!!!
- This is a very good condition 3pcs motor mount used it for 5-6k miles came off from my 03 rsx type s.

NRG Extended Lugnuts W/ Key (Purple)$40 SOLD!!!
- JDM Extended lug nuts with 4 keys for each wheel from NRG M12x1.5 fits most honda.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.