CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 249 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-23-2019, 09:18 AM   #6201
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
God damn kid got up at 430 this morning. Theres not enough caffeine to get me through this day, gonna need COCAINE!
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2019, 10:18 AM   #6202
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
God damn kid got up at 430 this morning. Theres not enough caffeine to get me through this day, gonna need COCAINE!
You tell that fucker to go back to bed like we do...
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:32 AM   #6203
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
You tell that fucker to go back to bed like we do...
Oh his ass stayed in bed till 20 after 6, but the little fucker was up the whole time making noise.
Old 04-23-2019, 12:52 PM   #6204
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
movie theater security, mall cops, parking lot patrols, etc are all jokes. they ain't shit and can't/won't do a thing other than walk around letting people know they are there, that's all
they really are... i wondered if there were only two or three of them if he would have done something. instead he was all oh shit... lots of kids if i do something they'll come at me bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
Nice weather here, maybe ill find time to play with the car

Passed another exam, passed my baton scenario so now weve got those, and another day on the range. 278/300, trying but i keep ripping my hand open when casings bounce off the barricade
congrats on passing

Quote:
Calmly go out, buy large coke, go in and throw it on all of them. they gonna ruin your movie, you ruin theirs.
thought never even crossed my mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotexigeus View Post
plus with the large ones you get free refills. win/win

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
then again seth was freaking out about shipping a box to us for $8, i don't know about him buying/wasting a coke on some kids lololol
jessica bought one... 5 mofo'n dollars for a damn soda.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:15 PM   #6205
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
they really are... i wondered if there were only two or three of them if he would have done something. instead he was all oh shit... lots of kids if i do something they'll come at me bro.

congrats on passing

thought never even crossed my mind...

jessica bought one... 5 mofo'n dollars for a damn soda.
it's $5 for you guys? damn they charge us like $6.XX for one or something, shit is crazy. lauren usually gets a large popcorn and soda, but never finish it and just throws the whole thing out.....

crazy that they even give free refills of coke and popcorn, who the fuck is eating and drinking two larges?
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:47 PM   #6206
reddirtross

reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Nothing is cheap anymore. The fact that it takes 50 bucks to go to the movies nowadays is outrageous. Then to have to deal with some of societies dredges just makes you wonder why there isn't such a thing as human euthanasia.
reddirtross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:31 AM   #6207
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
The weather forecasters suck!!!!

Yesterday they were showing no rain. I was getting excited.
Today, they show rain tomorrow night/friday morning.

FUUUUUUUUUU

I'm sick of rain.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM   #6208
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
i welcome the rain. everything is covered in yellow pollen. Need to wash that shit off of everything.
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM   #6209
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
i welcome the rain. everything is covered in yellow pollen. Need to wash that shit off of everything.
Well you can keep that nonsense in Arkansas with you then.
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM   #6210
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
We are driving to a town around Wichita tomorrow night and picking up a new puppy on Friday. Getting a female yellow lab. We had to put ours down back in January and my wife is dying to get another.
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:54 AM   #6211
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
We are driving to a town around Wichita tomorrow night and picking up a new puppy on Friday. Getting a female yellow lab. We had to put ours down back in January and my wife is dying to get another.
which town around wichita? lol
Old Today, 06:04 AM   #6212
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
A little taste of heaven this morning.

Old Today, 08:04 AM   #6213
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:

My pup is almost 13, Im dreading her time. Since she no longer was crated at night shes either slept in my bed with me or next to me (couch or bed) every night as long as I was home.

And fuuuuuck, how do you even explain that shit to little kids?

Quote:
A little taste of heaven this morning.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzRDS14XEAAjIZ_.jpg[/IMG
Those are fucking fantastic