Just dyno-tuned...amazed with results - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > ECU Tuning RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-12-2017, 06:03 PM   #1
princeTW

princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just dyno-tuned...amazed with results

Finally got my car tuned and i was amazed with results..as much as i dont wanna get too caught up with dyno numbers,but considering how dyno dynamics usually show lower numbers, my car still came out with 231whp and 161tq..
My mods are
SRI
Invidia 4-2-1 race header
2.5" catback custom speedfactory exhaust
RBC with hondata IMG
Stock internals and injectors..what do you think..this is 03 types with k20a2

Last edited by princeTW; 02-12-2017 at 07:53 PM..
princeTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2017, 06:24 PM   #2
princeTW

princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx princeTW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Having trouble uploading pic..working on it lol..
Old 02-12-2017, 06:31 PM   #3
windthewicked

windthewicked is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx windthewicked is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx windthewicked is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx windthewicked is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx windthewicked is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx windthewicked is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx windthewicked is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx windthewicked is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Damn bro that's pretty high numbers . I have basically the same thing and I only came out with 212WHP and 143 TQ. I wonder how you got such good results ! Cheers !

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
windthewicked is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2017, 06:49 PM   #4
princeTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by windthewicked View Post
Damn bro that's pretty high numbers . I have basically the same thing and I only came out with 212WHP and 143 TQ. I wonder how you got such good results ! Cheers !

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Thanks...my tuner Rich from richtuned personally said this is his highest dc5 numbers with similar setups and he was impressed with how healthy the motor was...
Now i just need to freaking figure put why flickr isnt letting.e post my pics..smh..
Old 02-13-2017, 02:00 AM   #5
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
What Engine Management are you using? K-Pro?
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 02:22 AM   #6
princeTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeyrsx View Post
What Engine Management are you using? K-Pro?
Yup..kpro v4...
Old 02-13-2017, 03:28 AM   #7
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
What SRI are you running and Octane? Sweet Numbers dude! Can't believe with bolt on you're making that much whp!!!
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 04:02 AM   #8
princeTW

Just pump gas and fujita intake... I honestly dont think my motor is special or anything lol..i could be benefiting from the fact that i bought the car last year from an old couple (original owners) and it may never have seen vtec..like ever lol..even at 140k, it still run strong ...

Last edited by princeTW; 02-13-2017 at 04:25 AM..
Old 02-13-2017, 06:43 AM   #9
Turpid Porpoise
Shazaam

Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeTW View Post
Just pump gas and fujita intake... I honestly dont think my motor is special or anything lol..i could be benefiting from the fact that i bought the car last year from an old couple (original owners) and it may never have seen vtec..like ever lol..even at 140k, it still run strong ...
What altitude and weather on the day of the dyno? Altitude can make a pretty big difference from one car to another.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:20 AM   #10
datsjusme

datsjusme is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datsjusme is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datsjusme is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datsjusme is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datsjusme is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datsjusme is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datsjusme is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datsjusme is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Honestly I think that dyno is reading high, especially because you're running a 2.5 exhaust. Like you said though don't get caught up in numbers, it's all about how the car is running.
datsjusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 01:29 PM   #11
princeTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by datsjusme View Post
Honestly I think that dyno is reading high, especially because you're running a 2.5 exhaust. Like you said though don't get caught up in numbers, it's all about how the car is running.
I agree...i mostly care about the tune itself...Rich is a good tuner...After each WOT pull, he broke it down with me on power curves and what adjustments he was making...The car runs awesome..theres power everywhere...vtec is set at 4000..i'm planning to go do a couple pulls on dynojet and see the difference...i will update then..
Old 02-13-2017, 01:34 PM   #12
princeTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
What altitude and weather on the day of the dyno? Altitude can make a pretty big difference from one car to another.
Dont know what altitude is but it was a rainy/cold day for sure lol
Old 02-13-2017, 08:29 PM   #13
Enishi26
VTEC Connoisseur

Enishi26 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Enishi26 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Enishi26 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Enishi26 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Enishi26 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Enishi26 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Enishi26 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Enishi26 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
in for dynojet results
K&N Typhoon SRI/Skunk2 intake mani/Skunk2 70mm TB/Skunk2 Alpha Race Header/Invidia Q300/RC650 injectors/innovative mounts/Blox short shifter adapter/Tein Basis/ competition Clutch Stage 2/Competition clutch ultra lightweight flywheel/ Kelford 179-A/K-Tuner
K20Z1/K24A2 239.1whp/169.8tq
Enishi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 09:38 PM   #14
princeTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enishi26 View Post
in for dynojet results
Will do..as soon as i can..
Old 02-14-2017, 05:01 PM   #15
Evolution-98-GSR
OG H-T Member Now on CRSX

Evolution-98-GSR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Evolution-98-GSR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Evolution-98-GSR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Evolution-98-GSR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Evolution-98-GSR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Evolution-98-GSR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Evolution-98-GSR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Evolution-98-GSR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice numbers.. def want to see more
Evolution-98-GSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:56 AM   #16
marko16

marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Cool dense air is the best
Old 02-28-2017, 12:11 AM   #17
daje00
Master Member

daje00 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx daje00 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx daje00 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx daje00 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx daje00 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx daje00 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx daje00 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx daje00 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx daje00 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Awesome numbers
Vibrant Stealth Muffler
Injen CAI , Hondata IMG, RBC IM, RDX Injectors
VibraTechnics rear mount
daje00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 06:06 PM   #18
CAricer

CAricer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CAricer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CAricer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CAricer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CAricer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CAricer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CAricer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CAricer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
for an NA car, that's awesome
CAricer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 06:13 PM   #19
alonzo562

alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thats not too bad here are my numbers from an all motor 06 type s with basic bolt ons. I think it comes down to how good the tuner is.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180727_184151_1533856357105.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	546763  
alonzo562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:16 AM   #20
remyrounds
Site Sponsor

remyrounds is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonzo562 View Post
Thats not too bad here are my numbers from an all motor 06 type s with basic bolt ons. I think it comes down to how good the tuner is.
Those are really high numbers for a K20.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:18 PM   #21
alonzo562

alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alonzo562 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I got a few more mods coming, gunna try and get closer to 300 hp.
alonzo562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:00 PM   #22
remyrounds
Site Sponsor

remyrounds is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonzo562 View Post
I got a few more mods coming, gunna try and get closer to 300 hp.
I hope those mods are boost.