I have a serious question and want people opinion - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Transmission & Drive Train RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-11-2019, 11:52 PM   #1
Mikeman711

Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I have a serious question and want people opinion

Ok so I know there’s a search button I tryied searching but I just can’t read all this stuff and weed thrue I had neck surgery this last surgery so all I can do is lay flat and use phone so no I did not put much effort into researching
But if people could help
Me that would be awesome I’ll keep trying to find info

Ok so car is still
In shop I told them no hurry cause I can’t drive for 6 weeks anyway so they do it when they are slow they still have not put transmission back together

So what I have bin wanting is a lsd I remember doing research and the factory one from a type r some people use but it’s not that great for power ! Plus I don’t want used part

Is their anyone that would recommend a good one that is known to handle power and longevity I might also put carbon synchros in possibly if people recommend it !

https://www.kseriesparts.com/MF-TRS-05K20.html

This is the one I found that I think I pin pointed down to but little pricey

What do you guys think

So I’m asking about upgrading transmission synchros and a lsd I think would make it even more enjoyable

Thanks much
Mikeman711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2019, 12:40 AM   #2
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
MFactory and Quaife are probably the two most commonly used brands. Can't go wrong with your choice, just make sure the installation procedure is followed. I've heard of the MFactory diff being able to handle some pretty serious power, too.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:01 AM   #3
Mikeman711

Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Ok thank you yes seems like allot of people use the quaife allot heard good reviews things ! I’m not sure how much they will charge me to put in or if I really notice much I know when I step in the gas after letting by clutch out it wants to wander like pull to the left theirs no abs or anything guy removed it

Old 02-12-2019, 07:37 AM   #4
Dad
Master Member

Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Both of those are great LSD's so you shouldn't notice too much pulling to one side with lower power numbers

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread
Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:07 AM   #5
Mikeman711

Thankful for all the input I decided with the quaife

https://www.hptautosport.com/product...z1-k20z3-qdf9u
Old Today, 03:08 AM   #6
Mikeman711

Now for the fluid for the differential what’s the best
Old Today, 04:13 AM   #7
Mikeman711

Never mind I just found out it’s in the transmission