Midwest *CHAT* "I'd almost put money on this thread never reaching 75 pages" - Kevin - Page 19 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Mid West
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-14-2019, 12:26 PM   #451
Ransom
Ohh Yeaaah!

Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own

The trip looked fun Kevybro.

Sold some car parts this weekend to a local, turned around and bought a new tubular crossmember for the MR2. I've actually started working on the MR2 some, likely drop the old engine out this weekend? IDK, no real push. I'm enjoying fiddling here and there.
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2019, 12:47 PM   #452
DC5nv
sapnu puas

DC5nv gets around and is known
DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known
I'm not a "bag" guy, so I don't know. That pricing seems typical for an expensive bag, however.

Hell, even cheap walmart bags can be like $100.
DC5nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 01:24 PM   #453
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member
Got that heated garage now I spose you can do what ya want, when ya want.

That makes sense on the bag topic. I guess I dont know much about bags O_o. Thing was sweet though. Felt like it belonged in a wild west movie.

I know the gas station lady in MT asked if I wanted a sack for my things and I said, "a bag"? She said truckers wouldnt stop telling her that they leave the old bag at home and they'd take a sack for their things.

Last edited by Kevink121; 10-14-2019 at 01:33 PM..
Kevink121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:11 AM   #454
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member Kevink121 is a glorious c-rsx member
The car has cruise control. And Im an idiot.

Found it last night on the way to dinner with the lady.

Stubby ass little stalk. Admittedly, I didnt look that hard and its a bit hidden but still... lol
Old Yesterday, 09:56 AM   #455
DC5nv
sapnu puas

DC5nv gets around and is known
DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known DC5nv gets around and is known
That's good at least. Some people just don't use it like I do... I use it everywhere where I'm on a road for miles at a time. Go 5mph over the speed limit and set it.
DC5nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM   #456
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Im going to start using it out of spite for missing it the whole way home.

I also just found out I have heated side mirrors which is neat.

I really just need to sit down with the owners book and get familiar with all thats going on.
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM   #457
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM   #458
Kevink121
#Inkpot

Randy, pick me a set of wheels that are 18x8 +43 5x112 and less than 2k.
K, thnx.

I only ask because you seem to be good at it.

Sorta kinda looking at these as of now but I dont feel like Enkei makes sense on a German car. Raijin, EKM3 & Lusso.
BBS is too expensive tho -_-

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kevink121; Yesterday at 03:35 PM..
Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM   #459
Ransom
Ohh Yeaaah!

Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevink121 View Post
Randy, pick me a set of wheels that are 18x8 +43 5x112 and less than 2k.
K, thnx.

I only ask because you seem to be good at it.

Sorta kinda looking at these as of now but I dont feel like Enkei makes sense on a German car. Raijin, EKM3 & Lusso.
BBS is too expensive tho -_-

Spoiler:

Last wheels I got where from here... https://www.nengun.com/

There are some deals to be had if you pay attention to the dollar to yen conversion and look hard enough.
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote