GReddy turbo kit - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Turbo RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-31-2018, 06:18 PM   #1
MightyRSX93

MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
GReddy turbo kit

Does anyone know if the GReddy turbo kit fit an 05 RSX type S or just for 02-04?
MightyRSX93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2019, 04:10 PM   #2
marcs23

marcs23 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I believe it does. anyone else?
446HP/322TQ on 13 psi
marcs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 05:05 PM   #3
Dad
Master Member

Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
I don't see why it wouldn't.. considering they are basically the same car under the hood

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread
Dad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2019, 03:22 AM   #4
MightyRSX93

MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MightyRSX93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Hmm whenever I looked up the kit it said for 02-04 so I wasn't sure. Saw the kit on sell on ebay and thinking about purchasing it.
MightyRSX93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 05:24 AM   #5
Shorty67

Shorty67 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shorty67 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shorty67 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shorty67 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shorty67 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shorty67 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shorty67 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shorty67 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Are they any good what was the price?
Shorty67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 05:08 PM   #6
TypeS7
mex edition steve

TypeS7 is on a distinguished road
it does, I had a Greddy turbo kit in my 03 type s that I bought off a friend who had a 05 type s.
Short On Mod Cash Crew Member #12
2003 NHBP rsx-s: Turbo in the works, bunch of JDM rice parts.
2000 Civic LX sedan: daily beater
1989 MK3 Toyota supra turbo: money pit #2
Instagram:types7
TypeS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 03:10 PM   #7
Gaboyo
PuErToRiFo!!!

Gaboyo is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
It fits, I had it on my 05 Type S, make sure to drill and tap your oil pan as oppose to using the supplied Greddy banjo bolt. That is assuming the kit hasn't been updated by Greddy in the last ten years.
i raced chris (redline) and i think at least 10 other cars were there. including a turbo dc5 who butted in and raped both of us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEDlinEDc5 View Post
haha yeah. fucking gabe owned us. bastard! lol
Gaboyo is offline   Reply With Quote