Exhaust - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-15-2018, 04:25 PM   #1
dmhair14

dmhair14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dmhair14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dmhair14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dmhair14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dmhair14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dmhair14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dmhair14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dmhair14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Exhaust

i’m so indecisive on what exhaust i want for my 06 RSX-S. i’m trying to get some performance out of it and i have looked at so many i’m not sure what sound i want. up until now i like the Skunk2 Header and Greddy Ti-C combo. but now i’m not sure what to go with. i’m not really worried about price. i just want something nice and very orgasmic to the ears and bring some more respect back to the HONDA name!
dmhair14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2018, 08:58 PM   #2
HRSX

HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhair14 View Post
i’m so indecisive on what exhaust i want for my 06 RSX-S. i’m trying to get some performance out of it and i have looked at so many i’m not sure what sound i want. up until now i like the Skunk2 Header and Greddy Ti-C combo. but now i’m not sure what to go with. i’m not really worried about price. i just want something nice and very orgasmic to the ears and bring some more respect back to the HONDA name!
well i got 1320 header with skunk RR 3inch and people say they hear me blocks away, also some said they heard me doing a pull and it sounded like gun shots (it was raining and i was spinning) they heard me like half mile away. but everyone i have meet they say it sounds nice and not ricey.
HRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:48 PM   #3
OSF5B

OSF5B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OSF5B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OSF5B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OSF5B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OSF5B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OSF5B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OSF5B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OSF5B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just got a 02 type s with aem cai, DC race 4-1 and greddy ti cat back. Deep tone at idle but little to no drone at cruising speeds. Loud but not ricey on a pull
OSF5B is offline   Reply With Quote