Best HID kit - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > New Member Introduction RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-07-2019, 12:33 AM   #1
Ssteph9

Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Best HID kit

Hey guys,
New to this but I got a simple question, what is the best HID kit to buy. Also is there anything I can get so the lights work flicker while driving on bumpy roads
Ssteph9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2019, 09:23 AM   #2
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Your simple question could have been answered if you used the "search" function... there's really no such thing as "best" hid kit though as they're all basically the same thing.
https://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=857366
https://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=756035
https://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=727399

Retro-solutions seems to be one of the favorites on here. I've been using their HID kit for a little over two years with no issues. No need to purchase anything extra to prevent flickering. If you experience flickering bulbs, you're problem is somewhere between the power source and bulbs.

Your other option is to get your headlights retrofitted. A projector + HID kit will provide you with a vast improvement in terms of visibility, but it's not cheap.
mfarmakas17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:49 AM   #3
troye
Been Around for a while

troye is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Man so many newbies without the ability, desire, motivation....to SEARCH.

WTH
troye is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2019, 10:31 AM   #4
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by troye View Post

WTH
Clearly, they don't appreciate that this forum is an informational gold mine. Even with the limited amount of info regarding the base auto, I've found every answer I could possibly need.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:44 AM   #5
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Retrofit bro.
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 12:22 PM   #6
Ssteph9

Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ssteph9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by troye View Post

WTH

That’s why I put “new to this” if I knew where to fucking search , I wouldn’t be asking.
Ssteph9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 12:55 PM   #7
mfarmakas17

A good place to start is at the top of the page, just a bit higher than the button you pressed that says "new thread" and even better than that, there's a thread at the very top of the section you posted in labeled "A guide to the forum for new members"

https://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1080089
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	548213  

Last edited by mfarmakas17; 01-08-2019 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: included link to referenced thread
Old 01-11-2019, 06:37 AM   #8
rizz

rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
retro-solutions has a 55 watt kit that has lifetime warranty Im thinking about getting a set very soon!

Wish Clubrsx had a discount code!~
rizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 08:59 AM   #9
mfarmakas17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizz View Post
retro-solutions has a 55 watt kit that has lifetime warranty Im thinking about getting a set very soon!

Wish Clubrsx had a discount code!~
Clubrsx does have a discount code!

It's "CLUBRSX" lol think it's 10% off.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:58 PM   #10
Axix23
:)

Axix23 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
retro-solutions hands down. Night vision or digital brand. Both have lasted me since 2006.
FORSALE: FS: ONE MINT 17x8" Gunmetal SSR Type-C-RS wheel, Black T1 Racing turbo blanket, NEW Tial 44m WG Spring(2.9psi), NEW Tial 50mm BOV 11 psi spring, NEW o2 extension, OEM RSX-S injectors with clips, pair of Digital h1 3k Hid bulbs, and NEW Gatorback 4070775 belt, PM me for prices....
Axix23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 04:23 AM   #11
Mikeman711

Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I think you should of searched hid or led !

I personally will not use hid my old friend I had used hid in one of his cars he told me they always burnt out real soon then I was looking to buy them I was asking questions at store and the guy at store said the same thing maybe they were wrong no personal use

But led is the new best thing I’m going led I like that you don’t need a huge balice

Shit I was thinking if sometime getting a set of tsx headlights and opening them and removing the angel eyes and attempting to install in the rsx head light but with high beam and low beam
Mikeman711 is offline   Reply With Quote