*****Official Socal Sightings Thread***** - Page 4 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #76
mrnguyen28
Master

mrnguyen28 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrnguyen28 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrnguyen28 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrnguyen28 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrnguyen28 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrnguyen28 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrnguyen28 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrnguyen28 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrdinaryDC5 View Post
05-06 BOM, 2 guys, lowered, type r wing, wheels leaving don martins/taco bell. Threw the in an nhbp.
on the 10w fwy approx noon time? sup man!
mrnguyen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #77
athfdrizzle

athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylevyy View Post
Haha all my classes are in CBA or upper campus
I have mine all at the MLSC or Hal of Science. Bio major here and entering 4th year. 2 more to go haha.
athfdrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #78
OrdinaryDC5

OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnguyen28 View Post
on the 10w fwy approx noon time? sup man!
Nooo haha it was near the 215 on university around 3:00
OrdinaryDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #79
bvans
DC5-ED9

bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
white 02-04 with aftermarket wheels (looked like 16s) turning by Bradley Park in San Marcos around 4:30
After 9:30 Performance, K-Tuned, #dardantuned
bvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #80
OrdinaryDC5

OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
spotted 05-06 MM lowered on stock wheels, decklid, silver H emblem, and badged integra in the faculty parking lot at CSUSB near the visual arts building.

Also spotted 05-06 pwp lowered on stock wheels with a rear window visor in the parking structure near the visual arts building at CSUSB.
OrdinaryDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #81
asiandavid

asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
spotted this at walgreens around 230-3 had a texas plate and clubrsx sticker in the back
asiandavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:37 AM   #82
GregDeeC5
Steez.

GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Spotted an 02-04 Taffeta white DC5 with fog lights around 9:40pm near Panda Express in B.P dropped with black and polished lip aftermarket rims, I think you gave me your high beams to say whatsup? Idk

Also spotted an 05-06 SSM dropped with A-spec lip kit all around and aftermarket silver rims making a right onto Vernon in Azusa around 11 tonight. Car looked clean! I was in the 02-04 Graphite Pearl DC5 with 6k HID's
Old 10-12-2012, 02:49 PM   #83
bvans
DC5-ED9

bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Black 05-06 type s tinted tails looked like black work emotion reps... In starbucks/broken yolk parking lot off la costa ave
After 9:30 Performance, K-Tuned, #dardantuned
bvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #84
ERIC_DC5
Master Member

ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i think i saw joekuhhh on euclid 4pmish
ERIC_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:59 PM   #85
QuikSilvr
After930Performance

QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
05-06 Type S with black rims look stock height tonight at about 930ish at the Rancho Santa Fe Rd & San Marcos Blvd intersection turning left at the light. I was in the 04 NHBP Type S following the white Mazdaspeed3 going straight.
AFTER 9:30 PERFORMANCE
Instagram = @grumpyperformance
QuikSilvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:05 AM   #86
download
Jankies!

download is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandavid View Post
spotted this at walgreens around 230-3 had a texas plate and clubrsx sticker in the back
thats my little brother
Old 10-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #87
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
05-06 MM type s. dropped on stocks, aspec kit, decklid. Temecula promenade mall(Macy parking) clean car

RSXLESSmember
scrachubut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:41 AM   #88
MarioRSXS

MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
05-06 blue type s stock wheels and deck lid at Santa Anita Westfield parking lot by the Cheesecake Factory tonight also on same parking lot looked like a gray 05-06 base stock as well
MarioRSXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:49 AM   #89
joekuh
Master Member

joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIC_DC5 View Post
i think i saw joekuhhh on euclid 4pmish
couldnt have been, i wasnt off work till 6pm! lol
2006 GSX-R 750 SOLD
2006 GSX-R 1000 SOLD
2006 CBR 1000 SOLD

Last edited by joekuh; 10-14-2012 at 02:52 AM..
joekuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:11 PM   #90
Ovrdrv3

Ovrdrv3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ovrdrv3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ovrdrv3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ovrdrv3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ovrdrv3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ovrdrv3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ovrdrv3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ovrdrv3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anyone else go to formula D Irwindale? This car was cleaan!

Old 10-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #91
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just now a 02-04 abp on the 60-215fwy interchange moval. Female driver. Black type r wing and type r lip.red rims with polished lips. (Speed racer) driver

RSXLESSmember
Old 10-16-2012, 05:00 PM   #92
ERIC_DC5
Master Member

ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovrdrv3 View Post
Anyone else go to formula D Irwindale? This car was cleaan!

pogifresh car
ERIC_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #93
JayDog951RSX

JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Seen 05-06 ABP with wing in hemet
@ 5:50 yesterday turning into walmart parking lot
JayDog951RSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #94
scrachubut
Old member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDog951RSX View Post
Seen 05-06 ABP with wing in hemet
@ 5:50 yesterday turning into walmart parking lot
Shit I live in Hemet and I only two other Rsx's both 02-04. A Pwp type r lips, a abp red rims

RSXLESSmember
Old 10-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #95
JayDog951RSX

JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse dc5 View Post
Shit I live in Hemet and I only two other Rsx's both 02-04. A Pwp type r lips, a abp red rims
Oh yea me to, just moved here from temec a few months back.
Ive seen a few DC5's rollin around here BOM,SSM and now this ABP.
Im in a BOM myself
JayDog951RSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #96
scrachubut
Old member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDog951RSX View Post
Oh yea me to, just moved here from temec a few months back.
Ive seen a few DC5's rollin around here BOM,SSM and now this ABP.
Im in a BOM myself
That's cool you should hit the 909/951 thread. I'm in a Pwp always on Florida ave.

RSXLESSmember
Old 10-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #97
aznboy
FG2 d-_-b

aznboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aznboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aznboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aznboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aznboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aznboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aznboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aznboy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
spotted a white 05-06 type s with mugen lip all around on wide rpf1 on 101N exit somewhere in oxnard. i was in the civic coupe
aznboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #98
1503soldier
1503 bitch

1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1503soldier is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
On golden west like 6 I saw a black rsx with gold enkies it was turbo turned in gwg I was in the lifed truck next u at the light

2006 rsx mm
2005 chevy silverado prerunner silver
2013 Kia optima black
1503soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:38 AM   #99
kittyy
meow

kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
haha just saw a dsm 02-04 on beach past garden grove blvd. sorry i was too sleepy to respond with a wave

IG: kittyyjoanne
kittyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:52 PM   #100
download
Jankies!

download is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
spotted a 05-06 tw rsx with some gold rims with polished lip on the 805/5 today around 3ish