Tein coilover for sale with an added bonus - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > SUSPENSION > Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-05-2018, 08:54 PM   #1
jtinc15

jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Tein coilover for sale with an added bonus

I have a set of tein coilovers that will fit 02-04 RSX or Type S. I had it on a Type S. Ive been trying to get rid of them and just can't since i believe no one in my area really is interested or doesnt have an RSX. The added bonus is i have two front struts and springs off a 2002 civic dx that i dont need...i used it for parts but im just wondering if anybody here needs them. I will give it to you, free. All in all...id like to let all of this go for $150 obo. I also have tein spanners to go with them. The coilovers need to be rebuilt, so if you want them, make sure you have somebody certified on strut repair look at them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
jtinc15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2018, 10:35 AM   #2
cblack360
06 RSX TYPE S *bolt on's

cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
im pretty sure it will but will it fit the 06 type s
cblack360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:36 AM   #3
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Are these the Basics or Basis I'm assuming? Height adjust but not dampening adjust?
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2018, 10:37 AM   #4
cblack360
06 RSX TYPE S *bolt on's

cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cblack360 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
id be interested ... but why would you think they need to be rebuilt? how many miles are on them and why did you decide to part with them?
cblack360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 11:29 AM   #5
jtinc15

jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jtinc15 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Im sorry I didnt reply until now. They need to be rebuilt because one of the front struts no longer rebound. I dont know how many miles are on them since they were already installed when I bought the car. I dont think they will fit a 2006 type S since these have a marking that says its for 2002-2004. I couldn't use these anymore since I didnt like the ride quality and they needed to be repaired. Please let me know if you're still interested, thanks

Old 08-09-2019, 11:31 PM   #6
~eaze~
DC5-DSM

~eaze~ is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Do you still have these? any idea what Tein's these are?
~eaze~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 05:32 AM   #7
jtinc15

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~eaze~ View Post
Do you still have these? any idea what Tein's these are?
I believe they are the tein basis. I can send you some pics if you want.