CRSX CHAT thread. Breaking the internet one thread at a time. - Page 24 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-13-2019, 12:19 AM   #576
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
lol nope, I didn't get any pics of the short shorts and hot white girls at the concert. I only had my phone with me and I didn't want to look like "that" guy lol

beside Lauren was with me, can't be doing weird shit like that lol
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK™ Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2019, 06:04 AM   #577
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
not a lot here... was on overtime last week, came in at 55.5 hours sooooooo paycheck should look nice. been a long while since i've worked some double time.

saturday ran some errands with the girls, sunday had them over for dinner and a movie later on. pretty low key weekend.
Paycheck will look nice until the government gets a hold of their share...
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:05 AM   #578
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
lol nope, I didn't get any pics of the short shorts and hot white girls at the concert. I only had my phone with me and I didn't want to look like "that" guy lol

beside Lauren was with me, can't be doing weird shit like that lol
Good call.

Old 08-13-2019, 07:40 AM   #579
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
They really do fuck you when you work a good amount of OT. Found that shit out when I was like 19-20. 2 week pay period, worked something like 120 hours total, damn near wasnt worth it after the fucking state/feds extorted me.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:31 AM   #580
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
taxes suck
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:01 AM   #581
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
sup peeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:02 AM   #582
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
speaking of OT....Only time in the last 20 years I was hourly was a couple weeks ago when I worked in the Keys after Hurricane Irma.....That 1st week I put in 115hrs!!! In one week!!

Quote:
Old 08-13-2019, 12:25 PM   #583
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post
speaking of OT....Only time in the last 20 years I was hourly was a couple weeks ago when I worked in the Keys after Hurricane Irma.....That 1st week I put in 115hrs!!! In one week!!
Holy fuck

Old 08-13-2019, 12:26 PM   #584
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
They really do fuck you when you work a good amount of OT. Found that shit out when I was like 19-20. 2 week pay period, worked something like 120 hours total, damn near wasnt worth it after the fucking state/feds extorted me.
Yep.

1/2 of my wifes pay is "bonus" type. they tax the HOLY FUCK out of it.
I'm like, why can't they up your salary instead of paying you with these bonuses.
Fuckers.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:00 PM   #585
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Yep.

1/2 of my wifes pay is "bonus" type. they tax the HOLY FUCK out of it.
I'm like, why can't they up your salary instead of paying you with these bonuses.
Fuckers.
If they upped her salary to meet the bonus level, and did away with the bonus shed be taxed the same. Either way shes making the same money, and the % rate is based on the highest they can hit you with on that check-assuming thats your check every pay period even if sometimes your check is less than half that amount.

Though Im sure your old ass knows this already.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:09 PM   #586
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
Yeah, I got something like an $18k bonus coming soon......I'll probably see $5K of it after taxes, lol

Quote:
Old 08-13-2019, 01:11 PM   #587
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
Quote:
Holy fuck

no man, I banked......

Then the second go round I was basically just stealing from that company. One Sunday I spent the whole day watching the Key West boat races. The whole day & I got paid for it!! lol.

Quote:
Old 08-13-2019, 02:19 PM   #588
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post

Got another nice raise this year (3 weeks ago) and Ive got enough going on where Im always making 40-42hrs/week (avg 38.5 before) so the checks are looking a lot better.

Which is great considering wifeys hours are changing again in about 2 weeks when the kiddo starts school.

ANNNNND good for around March when the truck and a loan I have is paid off (In Feb but need a month for it to reflect on my credit report) so I can buy a muh-fuggin Benz.
congrats on the raise, didn't realize you were doing under 40 dude... that's odd. salary or hourly?

i'm waiting to see this new car, i've kept up on reading but haven't really posted hahahah.

Quote:
oh i know... i used to work a lot of 50+ hour weeks when i started and the year after. this year has been the slowest for my area for some reason. i know i'll see about 1/3rd of what i should or so... but whatever extra is extra i guess.

Quote:
fucks sake...
Old 08-13-2019, 02:36 PM   #589
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
no man, I banked......

Then the second go round I was basically just stealing from that company. One Sunday I spent the whole day watching the Key West boat races. The whole day & I got paid for it!! lol.
Fawk yeah. Good going man.

Vette parts!!!
Old 08-13-2019, 02:46 PM   #590
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
congrats on the raise, didn't realize you were doing under 40 dude... that's odd. salary or hourly?

i'm waiting to see this new car, i've kept up on reading but haven't really posted hahahah.
Yea my avg when work is slow for me is 37-38.5 or so. Leave 15 mins early, take a slightly longer lunch. When Im bored here, thats what happens.

I have basically 3 options for cars.

Buy something 10-12k or less now. And maybe a toy next spring.

Wait till spring and find a dealer that has both a toy I want and a daily I can live with and get both. I was hoping to buy a toy in cash next spring, which I probably could if I stick with the Mini Cooper idea. But yet again, wifeys boss is vague as fuck about her hours, and dicks her around a lot. So theres no gaurantee in that.

Wait till spring when the truck and my personal loan are paid off and buy a MUCH nicer daily driver. Something thats enough car to satisfy that toy itch till I can afford both a nicer daily and nicer toy.

Which is why Ive arrived at a used Mercedes CLA250 4Matic or an Audi A3. Both are 4cyl/awd and DCT autos with over 200hp.

Budget at that point would be $20-25k and there are plenty right now at that price point.

By that time Ill have paid off enough debt to free up $7-800/mo and one of those cars should cost around $400/mo give or take $50.

Then of course, a few months after that, another raise.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:05 PM   #591
02s2knick
Master Member

02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

Vette parts!!!
Your jeep going to be ready for our November ride? im going to start back on mine next month after i get my diesel truck trans back together.
99 Camry - (totaled) plate&6 screws in my forearm
02Rsx-s -- sold!
02s2knick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 04:09 PM   #592
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02s2knick View Post
Your jeep going to be ready for our November ride? im going to start back on mine next month after i get my diesel truck trans back together.
Yes sir. It's getting caged at the moment.
Old 08-13-2019, 08:56 PM   #593
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Got drafted for OT today but thankfully relieved after 90min
Fuck staying to midnight with long sleeves, vest, and 113°
Quote:
Used to work 110hr weeks in Key West for 3mos straight.

Worst.
Decision.
Ever.
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 06:21 AM   #594
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Bounce test...

Old 08-14-2019, 06:27 AM   #595
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
PA...

Old 08-14-2019, 06:27 AM   #596
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Khoa

Old 08-14-2019, 06:28 AM   #597
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Others

Old 08-14-2019, 06:28 AM   #598
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
And more heels... why not.

Old 08-14-2019, 07:41 AM   #599
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
PA...

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/6G7legl.jpg[/IMG
Meh. Big titties, nice face. But could be thicker.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:27 AM   #600
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
Quote:

Vette parts!!!
Yeah man, not that I get that bonus there are a few things I'm going to get.

Top of the list are wheels & tires for the Vette. My rear tires are just shit at the moment.

Then probably a 1911 & maybe a new tattoo.

Quote: