South Carolina *CHAT* - Page 73 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > South
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-07-2018, 08:50 PM   #1801
NewK20
03 abp type s

NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
You should come to a pretty big meet on September 22 at Anderson motor speedway @cauQazn , also do you know anyone around that could make some wheels a "platinum gold" or "vacuum gold"?
NewK20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2018, 08:59 PM   #1802
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewK20 View Post
You should come to a pretty big meet on September 22 at Anderson motor speedway @cauQazn , also do you know anyone around that could make some wheels a "platinum gold" or "vacuum gold"?
Is that the drag meet hosted by CCM? If you're looking for powdercoating, I heard good things about Vivid Powder Coatings SC, I got all my stuff done in TX I moved back here recently, haven't took anything there yet. If you do let us know if it turns out good.

https://www.facebook.com/vividpc2013

ATLANTA DALLAS
RSXRetrofits | VisionAutoworks | Team Hi-Def
UnitF14 Powdercoating | O'Reilly Plano
cauQazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:06 PM   #1803
NewK20
03 abp type s

NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx NewK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I don't think I can get the look I want with powdercoating but I will look into it, no this is a group called "misperception" you can find them on fb

Old 09-07-2018, 09:08 PM   #1804
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewK20 View Post
I don't think I can get the look I want with powdercoating but I will look into it, no this is a group called "misperception" you can find them on fb
Found it, might roll thru, buddy from atlanta may come thru too ha

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 09-07-2018, 09:16 PM   #1805
NewK20
03 abp type s

Quote:
Originally Posted by cauQazn View Post
Found it, might roll thru, buddy from atlanta may come thru too ha
sweet, I believe it starts at 4pm, might would get there a little early and it costs a couple bucks to get in cant remember how much. Hope to see ya there
Old 09-09-2018, 02:36 PM   #1806
cauQazn
got retrofit?

anyone in here looking for exhaust system parts? i have a SSR header, J's Racing 60RS axle back, and Invidia Q300 catback I'm selling

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 09-09-2018, 07:56 PM   #1807
kracker
Still tuning....

kracker is a name not to mess with
kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with
May be there....shit still running. lol
Old 09-12-2018, 12:58 PM   #1808
claymiester
Boosted K20A3

claymiester is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Glad to see people are actually still active here! I've been off the grid from the scene for too long. Hope to see you guys at the show!

For future reference, flipping a crank pulse plate around that you managed to put on backwards while leaving the engine in the car is not a fun job. Ask me how I know...

cauQazn, what made you decide to get rid of the Q300? I considered it for a little bit, but couldn't decide what I wanted. For now, I'm just going to limp along with my old and busted GReddy Evo 2 and see how badly it handles the turbo. At least I won't feel bad cutting the bottleneck flange off for the old cat connection.
claymiester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 04:59 PM   #1809
cauQazn
got retrofit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by claymiester View Post
Glad to see people are actually still active here! I've been off the grid from the scene for too long. Hope to see you guys at the show!

For future reference, flipping a crank pulse plate around that you managed to put on backwards while leaving the engine in the car is not a fun job. Ask me how I know...

cauQazn, what made you decide to get rid of the Q300? I considered it for a little bit, but couldn't decide what I wanted. For now, I'm just going to limp along with my old and busted GReddy Evo 2 and see how badly it handles the turbo. At least I won't feel bad cutting the bottleneck flange off for the old cat connection.
Contemplating going custom 3". The Q300 is nice and quiet I honestly like it a lot..

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 10-08-2018, 08:58 AM   #1810
claymiester
Boosted K20A3

Final reminder! This Saturday!

Also, for reference, there is no obligation to enter the contest to show your car. I haven't decided about this, but I may just bring my car and make a donation, but not actually enter since I know I have some cosmetic issues.

Hope to see you guys here!

Old 10-12-2018, 09:44 AM   #1811
claymiester
Boosted K20A3

If anyone in the area is interested in forged rods for the K20A3 (using the stock A3 crank), let me know, and I can PM more details. I had to order 20 when I was making my custom order, so I have four spare sets.

Just thought I would offer these to anyone in the area before creating a FS thread and shipping elsewhere.