Broken Vacuum T-Fitting [CAI install mis-hap] - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Problems & Solutions RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-14-2019, 05:28 PM   #1
icemandan

icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Broken Vacuum T-Fitting [CAI install mis-hap]

In pulling off the small 8mm hose with my pliers, I managed to crack the vacuum T-fitting. I can't seem to find what part this is, any leads?

Broken Intake Fitting

I've gotten close to what I need on Acura Parts Warehouse, but hit a dead end. At the below link, I need what's just beyond part #5, E-15/E-15-1. For the life of me I can't find where that goes!

https://www.acurapartswarehouse.com/...9-p8a-a00.html
icemandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2019, 06:01 PM   #2
TTercel

TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Google idle air assist (IAA) valve and you should be able to locate it. Alternatively you can just delete it, as it is not needed for the car to run.
TTercel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 07:58 PM   #3
icemandan

icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx icemandan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks a ton!

Old 04-23-2019, 07:57 AM   #4
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yeah stick a cork in it. Or a bolt. If you want a pretty bolt and want to call it a mod they sell it on KTUNED. Additionally, I have a spare intake manifold cap-off rubber piece that I got from Ktuned. Just buy a bolt from NAPA or hardware store. I can mail you the nipple cap off if you want it. PM me if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:45 AM   #5
icemandan

Thanks for offer, here's what I did. Worked like a charm

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...t-Valve-Delete