Put my AP2 on the dyno today.. - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-30-2014, 06:56 PM   #1
S2KiLLA

S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Put my AP2 on the dyno today..

Mods include:
J's racing 70RS Full Titanium Catback
AEM V2 Cold Air Intake
Berk Technology 63.5mm Test Pipe
Ballade Sports 70mm Throttle Body

Here's one of the videos..
http://youtu.be/2Ko_DOK9-0A

Here's the charts of the 3 pulls it made..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2014, 11:38 PM   #2
nbleak21
Mechanic

nbleak21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nbleak21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nbleak21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nbleak21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nbleak21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nbleak21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nbleak21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nbleak21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Very nice, flat, (and predictable) torque in the powerband!
nbleak21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:27 AM   #3
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
i see vtec lol

Nice numbers though

Old 05-31-2014, 07:49 PM   #4
S2KiLLA

S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2KiLLA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks guys, I wasn't expecting it to put down as much torque as it did.. Must say I'm pretty impressed with it..
Old 06-01-2014, 12:40 PM   #5
SolidTypeSexy
You Want Some Rep Points?

SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own SolidTypeSexy must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
you have reflash with it?
Old 06-01-2014, 01:55 PM   #6
S2KiLLA

No sir, still running on the stock ecu..
Old 06-01-2014, 06:27 PM   #7
Extra Krispy
Former Mod-Still a God

Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Pretty impressive numbers especially on a stock ecu

]
Extra Krispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:05 AM   #8
S2KiLLA

Thanks guys, the car runs great as is.. Planning on boosting it later on after I get an RSX to replace my Integra for a dd..
Old 06-11-2014, 07:29 PM   #9
RedCelica
^^^given slave name

RedCelica is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
have you ever had a compression test done on the motor?
s2kca now on Google+
s2kca on facebook
RedCelica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 08:39 PM   #10
S2KiLLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCelica View Post
have you ever had a compression test done on the motor?
Nah why?
Old 06-13-2014, 09:10 AM   #11
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Looks good - about on par with mine. I maxed at 215hp and 151ftlbs when I dyno'ed last year. Stock ECU as well. Hope to go FI early next year and re dyno.

I would recommend a compression test and leakdown test once a year or so just to make sure the engine is healthy. Always a great piece of mind!
Reckon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:29 AM   #12
S2KiLLA

Good to know, what are your mods sir?
Old 06-13-2014, 02:36 PM   #13
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Listed below. Plan on getting that SoS supercharger stage 1 kit soon...been saving up for it

2005 NFR
Performance - K&N FIPK Gen II Intake/Invidia Q300 Dual SS 70mm Exhaust/Invidia 70mm Test Pipe

Exterior - Seibon CF OEM Hood/OEM Rear Wing Spoiler/OEM Front Lip Spoiler/Downforce Carbon Fiber AP2 w/Lip Splitter/Downforce Carbon Fiber Side Diffusers/APR AP2 Rear Diffuser/ASA AR-1 on Sumitomo HTR Z III/EBC Stage 2 Sport Brake Kit Front and Rear/Alloy Craft Red PC Cross Member Cover/Alloy Craft Black Spark Plug Cover/Password JDM Hood Dampers/OBX Strut Tower Bar SS/Mishimoto Cooling Plate with Red Radiator Stays/Ricks S Badges/JS2K Keyhole Covers/Tinted

Interior - Alpine iDA-x303/Alpine SPS-600C Speakers - KTP Power Pack/Sound Ordnance B-8PT Powered Enclosed Subwoofer/OEM Titanium Shift Knob/Ricks Leather Shift Boot/Brushed Aluminum Dash Kit/Clazzio Seat Covers/Splendid Autos Xenon White LED Map, Trunk & License Light Conversion

Here is my dyno chart and a vid as well (although aesthetically, the car is a bit different from the vid), from S2KI, post 355 (username is same as on here, Reckon)

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/6339.../page__st__350

Last edited by Reckon; 06-13-2014 at 02:41 PM..
Old 06-13-2014, 02:42 PM   #14
S2KiLLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckon View Post
Listed below. Plan on getting that SoS supercharger stage 1 kit soon...been saving up for it

2005 NFR
Performance - K&N FIPK Gen II Intake/Invidia Q300 Dual SS 70mm Exhaust/Invidia 70mm Test Pipe

Exterior - Seibon CF OEM Hood/OEM Rear Wing Spoiler/OEM Front Lip Spoiler/Downforce Carbon Fiber AP2 w/Lip Splitter/Downforce Carbon Fiber Side Diffusers/APR AP2 Rear Diffuser/ASA AR-1 on Sumitomo HTR Z III/EBC Stage 2 Sport Brake Kit Front and Rear/Alloy Craft Red PC Cross Member Cover/Alloy Craft Black Spark Plug Cover/Password JDM Hood Dampers/OBX Strut Tower Bar SS/Mishimoto Cooling Plate with Red Radiator Stays/Ricks S Badges/JS2K Keyhole Covers/Tinted

Interior - Alpine iDA-x303/Alpine SPS-600C Speakers - KTP Power Pack/Sound Ordnance B-8PT Powered Enclosed Subwoofer/OEM Titanium Shift Knob/Ricks Leather Shift Boot/Brushed Aluminum Dash Kit/Clazzio Seat Covers/Splendid Autos Xenon White LED Map, Trunk & License Light Conversion
Yea I plan on boosting later on too, I'm thinking my tp not matching the exhaust might have held back a hp or 2.. But whatever..

When I do get boost, I'm going stage 2 and getting the pulley to get at least 400whp.. I already have the mod list that I need to accompany the kit.. So it's on my list..

I have a CR lip at home waiting to be painted and be put on.. Here's my mod list..

OEM Honda JDM clear side markers
Flash Tech LED Conversion
Skunk 2 lowering springs
Silverstone Silver Keyhole Plugs
Berk Technology 63.5mm test pipe
CR S2000 black lug nuts
Ingalls STiFFY torque damper
OEM AP1 Spoiler
Beaks (Hyper Orange) Rear Subframe Brace Moddiction ANViL II shift knob
AEM V2 Cold Air Intake
APR Lip
NRG Hood Dampers
S2000 Emblem Delete
JS2K Full Exterior LED Conversion
LowPro Aero (APR Splitter & Side Diffusers)
ForceWerkz J's Racing Rear Diffuser
EBC Stage 2 Sport Brake Kit Pads& Slotted Rotors (F/R)
Spoon Oil Cap
Spoon Radiator Cap
EAS Window Tint (20% Sides & Back, 50% Windshield)
Federal 595 RSR (F 215/45/R 255/40)
15mm Hub Centric rear spacers
SuWorks Rear Fender Roll
Spoon Reservoir Covers
Skunk2 Vtec Solenoid Cover
Password JDM Battery Tie Down
Blackworks Racing Radiator Stays
Kenwood (non cd) MP3/Bluetooth Head Unit
Spoon Carbon Kevlar Spark Plug Cover
Password JDM Fender Bolts
Modifry Glove Box Organizer
AlloyCraft Textured Black Radiator Cooling Panel
Ballade Sports Big Bore 70mm Throttle Body
J's Racing 70RS Titanium Catback Exhaust
Forcewerkz CR style Lip

Probably missing a few things but that's 90% of it..

Last edited by S2KiLLA; 06-13-2014 at 02:56 PM..
S2KiLLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:33 AM   #15
Reckon
Ehhhh......

^Nice. I only need stage 1, just want a litte more straight line power. The car is more than capable on the twisties as is =D.
Old 11-03-2014, 06:57 PM   #16
Havana Joe
I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!

Havana Joe is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I would say you are in dire need of a flashpro...it will be one less piece you need for your future plans.

I hit 222hp 156tq with just a drop in filter, 70mm tp and HKS dual on my ap2

notice the vtec dip gone and the beafy mid range.
203hp 152tq NA on stock internals.

Last edited by Havana Joe; 11-03-2014 at 07:00 PM..
Havana Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:53 AM   #17
S2KiLLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havana Joe View Post
I would say you are in dire need of a flashpro...it will be one less piece you need for your future plans.

I hit 222hp 156tq with just a drop in filter, 70mm tp and HKS dual on my ap2

notice the vtec dip gone and the beafy mid range.
My car is an 05, not an option..