Base *Chat* - The temperature outside is too damn high! - Page 55 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-07-2019, 04:18 AM   #1351
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
So it's 3am, just got home from work. On the drive back, not half a mile from home, there's this big ass elk just standing on the sidewalk, facing me, not moving a muscle. Given the dark, I was getting some serious serial killer-like vibes from him.

Felt like sharing

I kinda want to walk back down there and get a photo, but with my luck he'd probably feel threatened or scared and charge me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2019, 06:53 AM   #1352
Dad
Master Member

Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
I'm in a four-plex (is that a term?) of townhouses that are privately owned but looked after by a big property management company. I tried emailing them, explaining the situation of my meth-relapsed roommate and how that situation screwed me over, even offering to stay as long as they need to find someone so there's no down time on their end, and I got back a generic reply of 'here's the form to break lease, let us know the move-out date so we can put it back on the market.' For some reason they need two months' rent after my move-out date, and another 50% rent to cover marketing. I then replied back that if they aren't interested in working with me I'll just stay and not renew for another term, then got another generic reply: "here's the move-out form and your cleaning responsibilities."

My credit's still great (750 or so; before all this mess, I was really working to hit 800), with no collections, I've just been having to use my credit card to pay for big things so that's the only thing I'm behind on. And since I haven't had a roommate to help with rent for several months now, every time I start to pay off that credit card debt, something else comes up and increases the debt just a little bit more than it was before I made a payment.

I just need to move, and then I'll be able to quickly get back in shape. Aside from having to share a wall with loud neighbors, this house is perfect, but now my standards for a home are pretty low and I just want to find somewhere dirt cheap so I can afford to take the welding courses I want to (hopeful career change in there) while also save up a solid down payment for my own house. So many people are moving to Colorado that the rental marking has gotten stupid.
That's some shit right there! I know most places are like that are start to charge up all kinds of ridiculous charges just to still come out ahead even though you're trying to do the right thing. Really makes renting seem more and more pointless. The rental market here is so shitty. You can really get into a pretty sizable mortgage for the rental rates places are going for here. Anything 2bed 2bath on up is over $1,200 a month and that is just for the keys to the place.. nothing included. It's just insanity

Quote:
So it's 3am, just got home from work. On the drive back, not half a mile from home, there's this big ass elk just standing on the sidewalk, facing me, not moving a muscle. Given the dark, I was getting some serious serial killer-like vibes from him.

Felt like sharing

I kinda want to walk back down there and get a photo, but with my luck he'd probably feel threatened or scared and charge me.
Probably a skin walker coming to take your pee pee

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread
Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:46 PM   #1353
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Spent half the day riding a motorcycle
Bust my ass at home while out jogging, go figure

370Z coming at me with their brights and couldn't see a driveway coming up so down I went. Scraped up a knee, a thigh, an elbow, both palms, had a rock or piece of asphalt in my palm that was bigger than I initially thought. Looks like a piece of ripped of skin is still kinda stuck down in the wound, not 100% sure if I'm supposed to leave it or get some tweezers and pull it out.

BUT, I just upgraded to flickr pro so they don't delete 2451 of my pics tomorrow. That and I need to do some more studying but also need to get up at 6am. Yay.
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2019, 12:12 AM   #1354
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yup, I went Pro a few days ago to keep my 2000+, too. I figure every free site is eventually going to follow Photobucket, so I may as well settle in. But is it just me, or does Flickr make your photos turn out worse than what's on your computer? I'm not sure if I'm making a mistake somewhere in Photoshop or what, but it's annoying the hell out of me when I go to upload these (mostly) crisp pictures to post on a forum, only for them to upload a bit blurry.
Old 01-08-2019, 04:59 AM   #1355
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
I’ll check mine later but I thought flickr was supposed to be the best one out there for not screwing up people’s work

Mine appear as they do in my computer files

Last edited by White_02; 01-08-2019 at 03:16 PM..
Old 01-08-2019, 07:53 PM   #1356
White_02

Of course I was given the only Honda they had, let alone the best looking bike available

Well, "best looking" as in most aggressive, coolest or whatever. One guy was given a Suzuki GS250 and the rest were some Honda Rebel looking Kawasaki 125's.
Old 01-15-2019, 04:01 AM   #1357
CyborgGT
Master Member

What do you guys think of this thing? Love it? Hate it? Meh?

I can't decide how I feel about the looks - certain details, like the way the ducktail was done, turn me off - but otherwise the facts of the car are sounding pretty spectacular, in my opinion.
Old 01-15-2019, 06:53 AM   #1358
Dad
Master Member

Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
The looks are so-so for me..

Overall, I really don't like the car at all. The marketing for it was done poorly and it took too long for the car to launch

The fact that it is branded as a Supra is a fail in my book

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread
Old 01-15-2019, 07:20 AM   #1359
White_02

Saw a few days ago when someone labeled it a Z4 and now that’s all I see
Old 01-15-2019, 07:22 AM   #1360
Dad
Master Member

x2

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread
Old 01-15-2019, 08:00 AM   #1361
Dad
Master Member

Since there were a few Porsche's on the last page

https://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/ct...793931878.html

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread
Old 01-15-2019, 05:03 PM   #1362
CyborgGT
Master Member

Except for the S2000 and Miata, convertibles don't do it for me. A Cayman is what I'm after. For a while it was the 981 because the interior is so much nicer, but the more I look into the 987.2, the more I'm convinced it's the better car. Wouldn't be hard to get the power up past a 911, either. They just need to depreciate to a bit closer to the .1s...

Is that EP3 Type R yours, by the way?
Old 01-15-2019, 05:43 PM   #1363
White_02

It's LHD, not an R
Old 01-15-2019, 06:00 PM   #1364
CyborgGT
Master Member

There were LHD EP3Rs, though. At least from what I've read. It being a European market car, and most European countries driving on our side of the road.
Old 01-15-2019, 06:04 PM   #1365
White_02

nO MaN, HyPe-R's aRe oNlY RhD
Old 01-15-2019, 08:51 PM   #1366
Bigtkid14

Bigtkid14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Bigtkid14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Bigtkid14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Bigtkid14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Bigtkid14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Bigtkid14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Bigtkid14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Bigtkid14 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
honestly it feels like they wanted all the hot-boi's attention with that supra, with the duckbill trunk and the huge vented front, it just doesnt look proportioned right
Old 01-16-2019, 06:49 AM   #1367
Dad
Master Member

Quote:
Is that EP3 Type R yours, by the way?
I wish! I have it there for motivation. I'm waiting on my bonus to come in and I have my eye on a few different EP3's. I found this random EP3 on google and made it my sig to push me to actually get one since I've had the chance plenty of times, just never did it

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread
Old 01-16-2019, 11:43 PM   #1368
White_02

from this weekend. ker chow

Old 01-17-2019, 07:29 AM   #1369
Dad
Master Member

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread
Old 01-28-2019, 02:10 PM   #1370
SaskDC5

SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
It's been a few years...

Hi everyone
Old 01-28-2019, 02:13 PM   #1371
Dad
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskdc5 View Post
it's been a few years...

Hi everyone
Megan!!!!

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread
Old 01-28-2019, 07:20 PM   #1372
CyborgGT
Master Member

Hello. Pleased to make your acquaintance. My name is Cyborg.
Old 01-28-2019, 08:19 PM   #1373
CyborgGT
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtkid14 View Post
honestly it feels like they wanted all the hot-boi's attention with that supra, with the duckbill trunk
Ducktails pre-date hot-bois. 1973 gave us this beauty:

Old 01-28-2019, 10:15 PM   #1374
SaskDC5

SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx SaskDC5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad View Post
Megan!!!!
Hi!

What's new?

Quote:
Hello. Pleased to make your acquaintance. My name is Cyborg.
Old 01-29-2019, 08:04 AM   #1375
Dad
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaskDC5 View Post
Hi!

What's new?
Missing you as always! Hows the nursing thing going? Been so long since we've spoken

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread