kidd racing header? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #1
arejaygsx

arejaygsx is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
kidd racing header?

!!!

Last edited by arejaygsx; 04-22-2012 at 05:56 PM..
arejaygsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #2
Yahoo
☆☆☆

Yahoo is a rep WHORE
Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE
Nope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreo View Post
FBGM

Yahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 07:43 AM   #3
Joel dillard

Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I have a kidd racing header on my car but it was in there when I bought it. I don't know anything about it. I want to buy a HKS Hi power exhaust for it. Can anyone help me make sure I'm buying what I need to match my header?
Joel dillard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 12:48 PM   #4
IronGumby
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD

IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
haha, what a thread choice to bump

The KiddRacing header was a copy of the PLM 4-2-1 long-tube tri-Y header, which is what the ClubRSX header was a copy of too. So they are all pretty much equal to each other. Also the SSR brand one has the same design.

But anyways, your header is compatible with whatever catback exhaust you want. It has a 2.5" exit so some people match that size. Many go larger (2.75" or 3"). Some go smaller (2.36" or even 2.25"). All are larger than stock (1.9-2.1" depending on year).