Help PLEASE!! - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Exterior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-17-2018, 12:38 PM   #1
Jasrielle

Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Help PLEASE!!

Im new to this and im sure theres a thread on it already but i couldnt find it even when i searched it. I want to change my front and rear bumpers but want to know is there anything else i need to change when doing it?? I also want to do something different with my headlights but idk how or what to do. I would love some help or ideas, please and thank you.
Jasrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2018, 01:30 PM   #2
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
you'll probably need the new bumpers ( which you already knew), brackets, headlights, tail lights, a box of tools, and patience.

what do you mean, "different with my headlights"? do you want retros? there's cullen who can set you up on some nice retros. he could build you one, or you can do it yourself. the options are endless

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:21 PM   #3
Jasrielle

Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jasrielle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
you'll probably need the new bumpers ( which you already knew), brackets, headlights, tail lights, a box of tools, and patience.

what do you mean, "different with my headlights"? do you want retros? there's cullen who can set you up on some nice retros. he could build you one, or you can do it yourself. the options are endless
Yeah figured, but i mean with should i get the stock headlights or something different? I do want the retros. I would do it myself but i dont want to mess them up lol
Jasrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 12:40 PM   #4
AydenPrice23

AydenPrice23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AydenPrice23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AydenPrice23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AydenPrice23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AydenPrice23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AydenPrice23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AydenPrice23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AydenPrice23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
You can buy some really good headlight replacements kits pretty cheap online. Start with Amazon and ebay when searching. Any bumper replacement kit that fits stock headlights should fight a stock headlight replacement kit.
AydenPrice23 is offline   Reply With Quote