A-spec kit - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Exterior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-18-2018, 06:50 PM   #1
Johnrs32

Johnrs32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnrs32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnrs32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnrs32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnrs32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnrs32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnrs32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Johnrs32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
A-spec kit

Hey guys, I need your help and recomendations.
I'm tired of looking for and original a-spec kit since they're so hard to find in (vbp).
I dont want to, but I'm leaning now towards a rep kit. I was looking into the vis kit but want your suggestion of it or any other brand.
Thanks
Johnrs32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2018, 08:31 PM   #2
InZain08

InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Ebay is a good resource. A quick search yielded me the rear lip and the side skirts. You'd have to repaint though.

Be patient and search craigslist, offerup, ebay, forums, and you'll find what you're looking for. Nothing beats OEM. I don't recommend replica pieces.
InZain08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 02:56 AM   #3
Renegade559

Renegade559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Renegade559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Renegade559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Renegade559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Renegade559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Renegade559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Renegade559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Renegade559 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
What yea aspec kit are you looking for?
Renegade559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 07:56 PM   #4
ArcticBlueAlex
Master Member

ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArcticBlueAlex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Sideskirts still available in VBP, the rest you just have to get in a different color and repaint. Go OEM ive had both and the reps fit tight but then have gaps off the bumper. VIS is the best rep fitment but like i said they still have their issues. AcuraPartsWharehouse is where i just ordered my entire kit.