02 - 04 with 05-06 aspec lip - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Exterior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-24-2013, 02:44 PM   #26
Nhbp-typeS
Master Member

Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
I like it.. I think it looks alot better molded together like that..

R.I.P PAUL WALKER
Nhbp-typeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #27
Nhbp-typeS
Master Member

Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Nhbp-typeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akoliya View Post
hey what lip is that and side skirts???? looks so nice
Those are stock "02-04 type S sides not 05-06

R.I.P PAUL WALKER
Nhbp-typeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:46 PM   #28
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
I like!
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:08 AM   #29
chiu

chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaidle View Post
A friend of mine had the bottom half of the 05-06 bumper custom molded to the top of the 02-04 and had the A-spec lip molded on also...

thanks awesome !! finally a picture that shows a grill! looks good. I was thinking wouldn't it be less work to use the 05-06 bumper and mold the bumper to fit the 02-04 head lights.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #30
bigpun1

bigpun1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bigpun1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bigpun1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bigpun1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bigpun1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bigpun1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bigpun1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bigpun1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
That looks amazing. I wonder how hard it is to do. I plan on doing this in the near future
bigpun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:04 PM   #31
mschaidle
Sith Lord

mschaidle is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiu View Post
thanks awesome !! finally a picture that shows a grill! looks good. I was thinking wouldn't it be less work to use the 05-06 bumper and mold the bumper to fit the 02-04 head lights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpun1 View Post
That looks amazing. I wonder how hard it is to do. I plan on doing this in the near future
The prob is that you would have to use the whole area around the headlights anyway... there is enough difference between the inner corners of the headlights that it's just easier to use the top half of the 02-04 bumper and just cut the "wing" off of the grill and have it molded also.

He had the lip molded on to give the whole bumper a bit more strength knowing that the molded body line of the bumper might be likely to get stress cracks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchie View Post
I like to think of CRSX as the front lines of the war against rice.
mschaidle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:06 PM   #32
chiu

chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chiu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
The prob is that you would have to use the whole area around the headlights anyway... there is enough difference between the inner corners of the headlights that it's just easier to use the top half of the 02-04 bumper and just cut the "wing" off of the grill and have it molded also.

He had the lip molded on to give the whole bumper a bit more strength knowing that the molded body line of the bumper might be likely to get stress cracks.
daamn sounds pricy
Old 11-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #33
rolandkaori

rolandkaori is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rolandkaori is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rolandkaori is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rolandkaori is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rolandkaori is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rolandkaori is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rolandkaori is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rolandkaori is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
To original poster, the picture you found on IG is a Mugen 02-04 bumper with the Aspec so perhaps thats why it was able to fit more than the OEM one.
rolandkaori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:53 AM   #34
chiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandkaori View Post
To original poster, the picture you found on IG is a Mugen 02-04 bumper with the Aspec so perhaps thats why it was able to fit more than the OEM one.
Yeah I never thought about that actually.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:58 AM   #35
LiL N
Master Member

LiL N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LiL N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LiL N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LiL N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LiL N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LiL N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LiL N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LiL N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LiL N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5_dy View Post
you mean this?

its 04-Integra-Type-S car..
Now this looks better than the 02-04 mugen bumper with 05-06 aspec lip and wiglets.
The 05-06 front with 02-04 headlights with 05-06 aspec front lip would be beast!1

TeXaS RaiSeD N MeXiCaN WayZ!!
LiL N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #36
chiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL N View Post
Now this looks better than the 02-04 mugen bumper with 05-06 aspec lip and wiglets.
The 05-06 front with 02-04 headlights with 05-06 aspec front lip would be beast!1
yeah without the grill it looks weird. but someones already posted that picture already with 05-06 front with 02-04 headlights with 05-06 aspec front lip

Quote:
A friend of mine had the bottom half of the 05-06 bumper custom molded to the top of the 02-04 and had the A-spec lip molded on also...
Old 02-20-2018, 04:32 AM   #37
rizz

rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rizz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i would love to do that front but wonder how much it would cost?....
wonder if it would be stronger and cheaper to make 05-06 bumper fit the 02 headlights....instead of hacking up an 02 top and 06 bottom and molding together......
rizz is offline   Reply With Quote