RARE Body Kits Thread with (Pics) - Page 35 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Exterior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-25-2017, 02:29 PM   #851
DC5Rmike

DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yeh it does look good.

Im going to need another vented hood again if i do this fml

Silver wheels are nice but the dead bronze spiders are awesome
DC5Rmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2017, 11:23 AM   #852
DC5Rmike

DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Rmike is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Does anybody have a picture of the j's front bumper and no other aero?

I fee close to doing a purchase
Old 08-30-2017, 04:10 PM   #853
Anointed_DC5
Anointed

Anointed_DC5 is on a distinguished road Anointed_DC5 is on a distinguished road
Anointed_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 04:33 PM   #854
Anointed_DC5
Anointed

Ignore the mugen wing. or just crop it out lol
Old 08-30-2017, 04:36 PM   #855
DC5Rmike

Thats a good example.

Is the FRP version more popular? Anyone have carbon?

I not sure which version would look better on my car with just ITR aero, i wont run the canards or end plates either

https://www.flickr.com/gp/mike_6kv/10GcfQ
Old 08-31-2017, 12:38 PM   #856
Anointed_DC5
Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5Rmike View Post
Thats a good example.

Is the FRP version more popular? Anyone have carbon?

I not sure which version would look better on my car with just ITR aero, i wont run the canards or end plates either

https://www.flickr.com/gp/mike_6kv/10GcfQ
Both the FRP and Carbon look exactly the same just material differences. I have both the carbon undertray as pictured and an frp one I plan to mess with. Since your car is NHBP I think you would be fine just getting frp especially if you are not going to run the canards or endplates.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:06 PM   #857
DC5Rmike

our main UK js dealer has told me if i order two or more items ill get 15% off retail

potentially looking at frp front and sides. thoughts? only need to put 50% down ( non refundable)
Old 09-04-2017, 01:31 PM   #858
Anointed_DC5
Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5Rmike View Post
our main UK js dealer has told me if i order two or more items ill get 15% off retail

potentially looking at frp front and sides. thoughts? only need to put 50% down ( non refundable)
I say go for it. If you like the kit, why not? FRP will look just as good .
Old 09-05-2017, 09:28 AM   #859
ispoondc5
Spooning on you!

ispoondc5 is on a distinguished road ispoondc5 is on a distinguished road

hey mike look how sexy the TS bumper is with all those rock chips. yummy, perfect for the track.

ispoondc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:34 PM   #860
Sixstep87

Sixstep87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sixstep87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sixstep87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sixstep87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sixstep87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sixstep87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sixstep87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sixstep87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just little update today. Added Top one front lip splitter!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	98B312AB-483E-43E0-871A-DA2A1626D067_1507052008721.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	371.3 KB
ID:	537137   Click image for larger version

Name:	24203F86-9935-41F0-93D6-B37E9826B9ED_1507052033194.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	358.8 KB
ID:	537145  
Sixstep87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 04:00 PM   #861
overlap king
Lick it or Flick it

overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with
Is that chargespeed plus top1? Looks jaam good

Sry.. too lazy to go back and check lol

[SIGPIC]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q140/surfbig247/cp3_zpscxhn294t.png[/SIGPIC]
ThePremSocietyHotWhiteGFKrewHotTeaKrewTheGoodBlokeKrew
overlap king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:58 AM   #862
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i know theres a widebody thread but i couldnt help it lol

some M&M + Rare Goodies

OG Mugen

Max Racing

J's Racing

C-west *02-04

Backyard Special

--->https://ameblo.jp/mandm-honda/entry-12219435227.html

Last edited by DC5_Trendy; 10-09-2017 at 05:05 AM..
DC5_Trendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:26 AM   #863
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Wait a minute. The M&M fots on js racing kit? welp new idea for me thanks deejay.

Time to save up for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 03:51 PM   #864
Anointed_DC5
Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5_Trendy View Post
i know theres a widebody thread but i couldnt help it lol

some M&M + Rare Goodies

OG Mugen

Max Racing

J's Racing

C-west *02-04

Backyard Special

--->https://ameblo.jp/mandm-honda/entry-12219435227.html
Nice find! Never seen it on J's or BYS. Not too shabby but still too wide IMO. They actually made an extended front LCA to accommodate it. You need to run ridiculous offsets and widths to fill out the kit to sit flush.

So are they offering the different bumper flare options now?
Old 10-09-2017, 04:30 PM   #865
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
It is really wide and yeah offsets and tire size woupd be a Factor

Thats why if i were to get it which one day i would, id make sure my rsx is tuned with enough power first to run bigger tires.

I think 18x9.5 with either 255 or 265 tires would be ok with a spacer. Just cant sit too low or yul hear tires rubbing within inner fender liner area on bumps

Quote:
Old 10-10-2017, 12:45 PM   #866
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

spray2020 is on a distinguished road spray2020 is on a distinguished road
That backyard special car has all sorts of custom stuff huh - super bronze finish on the inside of the headlights, those custom led tails and the front fender a pillar area seems to be sticking out??

Agree w ya Josh, its a nice looking kit but so damn wide. Kind of unnecessary.

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

spray2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 02:07 PM   #867
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Lol just noticed that on the headlights. Pretty cool

Quote:
Old 10-14-2017, 10:41 PM   #868
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
oohhhh spicy looking
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 09:55 PM   #869
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

spray2020 is on a distinguished road spray2020 is on a distinguished road
good old Cwest V1: ....BUMP!

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

spray2020 is offline   Reply With Quote