Anyone bought a (2010+) Hyundai before? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Auto Talk
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-21-2015, 01:36 PM   #1
silverpikachu

silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anyone bought a (2010+) Hyundai before?

Hi

Just wondering has anyone here bought a 2010+ Korean car before?

My girlfriend is in the market and she wants to get a Hyundai. I have no experience with the cars reliability before. In the past 5 years I did get two different Hyundai vehicles as a rental. They were decent, maybe almost as nice as a mazda but not near a honda or toyota in comfort and interior material. Performance wise cant say because all cars are different and she ain't looking for performance.

So any reviews about the drivetrain, tranny, electric, etc would be nice. I don't want her to be down the drain of $24k+ on something that wont last like a honda and toyota

Thanks
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2015, 02:12 PM   #2
IronGumby
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD

IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
This old dude at my church (like definitely in his upper 70's or more) has a Sonata and raves about it. Used to be a car guy and loves that 2.0T. That's all I got.
IronGumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 04:21 PM   #3
ryandrew

ryandrew has disabled reputation
My wife has a 2014 Santa Fe. Almost 30k miles into it, and so far so good. Bought the extended warranty, so 7 years, 100k miles bumper to bumper. It's got a lot of bells and whistles, and looks nice too. We didn't get the turbo version, but I don't have any complaints about the power for what it is.
ryandrew is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2015, 05:28 PM   #4
mallen600
Pancakes

mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I've not met many people that don't love their Hyundai vehicles - the few that do bought them for the wrong reasons (kind of like people who buy a full size truck and bitch about gas milage or buy an RSX and bitch about torque).
TN CREW #6[/B]ABP Crew Member #79[/B]
Zombie Eradication Team #68
BB Crew
***PIC OF BUFFALO HERE***
mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 08:24 PM   #5
IronGumby
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD

IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I can't haz torque and rsx too? You just called out like a quarter of the people on here, lol
My coworker went from RSX-S to Hyundai Genesis and called it the big brother to the RSX. I don't think I'd say that but he does like his new ride. And then he put a hitch on it
IronGumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 06:32 PM   #6
silverpikachu

silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronGumby View Post
I can't haz torque and rsx too? You just called out like a quarter of the people on here, lol
My coworker went from RSX-S to Hyundai Genesis and called it the big brother to the RSX. I don't think I'd say that but he does like his new ride. And then he put a hitch on it
A hitch is better on a Genesis rather than a rsx lol