03 rsx type vs mugen - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Auto Talk
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-27-2018, 03:05 PM   #1
HRSX

HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
03 rsx type vs mugen

so i raced a mugen in my rsx s and beat him by 1-3 car lengths. i got H/E/I
pretty sure he had exhaust dint sound stock to me but he said he dint. is that normal? im happy that i won dont get me wrong.

Last edited by HRSX; 08-27-2018 at 03:09 PM..
HRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2018, 04:08 PM   #2
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
A Mugen what?
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 09:08 AM   #3
HRSX

HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx HRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalB83 View Post
A Mugen what?
oh it was a 2008 mugen SI he said something about special edition idk, but i looked it up its 197hp? i though it was way faster like 230 oh well.

Old 08-28-2018, 03:47 PM   #4
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRSX View Post
oh it was a 2008 mugen SI he said something about special edition idk, but i looked it up its 197hp? i though it was way faster like 230 oh well.
Haha, yeah...those Mugen editions weren't really anything special. They had a better exhaust, but that was it, engine-wise. Slightly stiffer suspension too. Everything else was just cosmetic.
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 12:05 PM   #5
HRSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalB83 View Post
Haha, yeah...those Mugen editions weren't really anything special. They had a better exhaust, but that was it, engine-wise. Slightly stiffer suspension too. Everything else was just cosmetic.
Damn so the kid just paid for the name that sucks. well I'm happy,now i know i can beat some Si's. but still i was shocked i pulled that much i though it would be closer.