Official rice that makes your boner go away thread part 8! :limp: - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Auto Talk
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-13-2011, 04:33 PM   #26
RedK20z1

RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedK20z1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
innnn
RedK20z1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #27
Syndromatic
2001 GTI 1.8T

Syndromatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Syndromatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Syndromatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Syndromatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Syndromatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Syndromatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Syndromatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Syndromatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
edit: pic not working...
Syndromatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:45 PM   #28
LOLdc5
OEM+

LOLdc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
in on 2
LOLdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2011, 04:54 PM   #29
iallan
ABP type S

iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

Inside of that car:

Salesman told me its all wired up for nitrous! Needless to say i wasnt interested, I've since seen this car around town and whoever bought it was smart enough to put stock wheels and hood back on. I think its still rocking the kit though...
Old 09-13-2011, 04:57 PM   #30
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:00 PM   #31
SolDC5
It just looks fast

SolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SolDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Me too.

Juan.

i just went with it. then she started moving that shit in and out of my mouth, like, really mouth fucking me with a black dildo while she sucked my dick. i had a brief moment of "this shits gay" but i didnt want her to stop giving me head. before i knew it, i couldn’t help it, and i came. with a dildo in my mouth.
SolDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #32
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
fail
Old 09-13-2011, 06:06 PM   #33
Vik DC5
HellaFlush..I dont care/

Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though
In on Juan..we should have a poll on which state/city has biggest rice..ye?
Old 09-13-2011, 06:08 PM   #34
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

sounds good man, let me get the poll up so you can suck it.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:09 PM   #35
Vik DC5
HellaFlush..I dont care/

Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though Vik DC5 is cool, not as cool as some though
Lmao at the spoon sticker
Old 09-13-2011, 06:37 PM   #36
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndromatic View Post
Crappy pic, but the guy's rear driver side window was covered in stickers, he had a huge fart can, ugly wing, slightly tinted tails, and his front bumper was falling off.

exhaust tip is like a funnel

ATLANTA DALLAS
RSXRetrofits | VisionAutoworks | Team Hi-Def
UnitF14 Powdercoating | O'Reilly Plano
cauQazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:58 PM   #37
zkmfdmz
Fix It Again Tony

zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
phoenix would win.

i have almost 100 pics to prove it.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:14 PM   #38
Yan
U mad?

Yan is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Saw this yesterday...

San Diego Ridiculously Good Looking Crew Member #5
Sergeant Major of CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #15
"Show or Go, either way it's because you spent your hard earned $$$ on it!"
S.D.'s 2006 NBP-S
Yan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:16 PM   #39
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
must be a racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin4Door View Post
Screw slugs when you can have A FUCKING LAZER!
Inlimbo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #40
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan View Post
Saw this yesterday...

what a fugly DSM

ATLANTA DALLAS
RSXRetrofits | VisionAutoworks | Team Hi-Def
UnitF14 Powdercoating | O'Reilly Plano
cauQazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:14 PM   #41
WRXKiller-Rew
Lord of the Slow MR2's

WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
In on Juan
WRXKiller-Rew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #42
JRG_24

JRG_24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JRG_24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JRG_24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JRG_24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JRG_24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JRG_24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JRG_24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JRG_24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by iallan View Post

Inside of that car:

Salesman told me its all wired up for nitrous! Needless to say i wasnt interested, I've since seen this car around town and whoever bought it was smart enough to put stock wheels and hood back on. I think its still rocking the kit though...

Someone's been watching too much Fast and The Furious
doubt you corner fast enough to slide in clothseats..and i doubt you need a harness to brace yourself in that automatic going 0-60 in 10mins..
JRG_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:53 PM   #43
frostydc5
Banned

frostydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx frostydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx frostydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx frostydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx frostydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx frostydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx frostydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx frostydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

frostydc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:05 PM   #44
rsx gt-1
booty inspector

rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=652378
rsx gt-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:58 PM   #45
athespen
Why are you reading this?

athespen is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Haha lulz delivered so far. In on two.
athespen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:59 PM   #46
rlippy001
@AllMotorRy

rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though
lol
rlippy001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:04 PM   #47
zkmfdmz
Fix It Again Tony

zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
massive pic dump coming later tonight.

Phoenix is the city of rice.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:07 PM   #48
Law_253

Law_253 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Law_253 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Law_253 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Law_253 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Law_253 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Law_253 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Law_253 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Law_253 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Law_253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:10 PM   #49
Colominicano
#1SoflaPosterNoRsx u mad?

Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
more pics i've taken

Colominicano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:15 PM   #50
athespen
Why are you reading this?

athespen is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkmfdmz View Post
massive pic dump coming later tonight.

Phoenix is the city of rice.
athespen is offline   Reply With Quote