Official rice that makes your boner go away thread part 8! :limp: - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Auto Talk
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-13-2011, 10:19 PM   #51
hOThATCH
2005 SSM

hOThATCH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hOThATCH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hOThATCH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hOThATCH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hOThATCH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hOThATCH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hOThATCH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hOThATCH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
hOThATCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2011, 10:23 PM   #52
EviL-S
Master Member

EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by iallan View Post

Inside of that car:

Salesman told me its all wired up for nitrous! Needless to say i wasnt interested, I've since seen this car around town and whoever bought it was smart enough to put stock wheels and hood back on. I think its still rocking the kit though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostydc5 View Post

Turbo GSR VSM EK Hatch
Old Stock Block - 352hp on 11psi, 6262
New, Fully Built - Numbers coming soon on BW s366
EviL-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:34 PM   #53
Byrd

Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I got a few to post from my phone once I feel like borrowing my sister's memory card.

My friend posted this on FB and i told him hes an idiot and he says "its the sickest car ive ever seen"

and a few off google

I honestly don't know if this one is real but hey looks great...

Just for laughs

Last edited by Byrd; 09-13-2011 at 10:41 PM..
Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #54
Tazz2828

Tazz2828 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tazz2828 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tazz2828 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tazz2828 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tazz2828 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tazz2828 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tazz2828 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tazz2828 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
bahahhhaha great thread... but i think you guys should defently do the " which state has the most rice cars ...... and i think North carolina would take first or second place
Tazz2828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:07 AM   #55
Byrd

Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Byrd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
missouri is pretty lame, i only see like 1-2 ricers a day
Old 09-14-2011, 12:12 AM   #56
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
rice makes the world go round.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:41 AM   #57
CaliPatriot88
Go Captain Slow

CaliPatriot88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CaliPatriot88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CaliPatriot88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CaliPatriot88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CaliPatriot88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CaliPatriot88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CaliPatriot88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CaliPatriot88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Wow way to original. The point of the thread is to post your own pics not shit off Google.

Last edited by CaliPatriot88; 09-14-2011 at 12:44 AM..
CaliPatriot88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:50 AM   #58
04NBPDC5

04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
on the way home i found these...

Old 09-14-2011, 01:01 AM   #59
Donnie J
Banned

Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Donnie J needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04NBPDC5 View Post
on the way home i found these...

poor RSX

Donnie J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:04 AM   #60
04NBPDC5

04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04NBPDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
haha tell me about it... big fan of you ride by the way!
Old 09-14-2011, 01:32 AM   #61
Byrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliPatriot88 View Post
Wow way to original. The point of the thread is to post your own pics not shit off Google.
sorry bro, i realize now that this could get really lame really quick if we used google
Old 09-14-2011, 01:57 AM   #62
zkmfdmz
Fix It Again Tony

zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Ok here is why arizona is #1 rice state

Old 09-14-2011, 01:59 AM   #63
zkmfdmz
Fix It Again Tony

zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx zkmfdmz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
More....

Old 09-14-2011, 02:00 AM   #64
zkmfdmz
Fix It Again Tony

still going

Old 09-14-2011, 02:02 AM   #65
zkmfdmz
Fix It Again Tony

moar

Old 09-14-2011, 02:05 AM   #66
zkmfdmz
Fix It Again Tony

moar AZ

Old 09-14-2011, 02:06 AM   #67
zkmfdmz
Fix It Again Tony

Old 09-14-2011, 02:07 AM   #68
zkmfdmz
Fix It Again Tony

Old 09-14-2011, 02:10 AM   #69
zkmfdmz
Fix It Again Tony

still not done

Old 09-14-2011, 02:15 AM   #70
zkmfdmz
Fix It Again Tony

and just to reiterate.

AZ wins.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:23 AM   #71
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
gat fucking damn. have you been holding out for the new thread?

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:27 AM   #72
zkmfdmz
Fix It Again Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
gat fucking damn. have you been holding out for the new thread?
naw, just had to make the statement that AZ is the king of rice
Old 09-14-2011, 02:38 AM   #73
bsivoljr
Dafkup

bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkmfdmz View Post
naw, just had to make the statement that AZ is the king of rice
Dude I've seen most of these pics already. Only new rice!!! No ricespamming.

That is alot of rice though. Maybe you'll win
Old 09-14-2011, 02:42 AM   #74
zkmfdmz
Fix It Again Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsivoljr View Post
Dude I've seen most of these pics already. Only new rice!!! No ricespamming.

That is alot of rice though. Maybe you'll win
I know you have, but for the purpose of winning Riciest State, I had to dig up all my OC for one money shot

tomorrow is another day and I probably will find more new stuff
Old 09-14-2011, 03:12 AM   #75
bsivoljr
Dafkup

bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bsivoljr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkmfdmz View Post
I know you have, but for the purpose of winning Riciest State, I had to dig up all my OC for one money shot

tomorrow is another day and I probably will find more new stuff
lulz